WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
All he is doing is posting the (Brazilian) facts! :damn:

I expect this from smooth mind, not you @Smoking With Cigarettes
I don't care about the polls, he's posting what he comes across, same as me with random articles, or other posters with memes and random Twitter jokes. If FAH posts polls that have Trump winning all 50 states does it change anything for any of us? nikkas in here act like they can't scroll past content that they don't agree with/find absurd. Id argue its good to know what pollsters are trash based on current trends, that way in future cycles we can point back to moments like these

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
She'll get closer to Biden's numbers in the end.

Still, Latino voters are a sad case though :francis: :snoop:

EDIT: These numbers are false. Hillary wasn't +50 with Latinos and Biden wasn't +38 with them either :gucci:
Also, the NBC poll of Latinos is just one poll.

This poll shows basically no difference from 2020: In Tight U.S. Presidential Race, Latino Voters’ Preferences Mirror 2020
I was wondering how Clinton got +50 more of the Latino vote and still lost. c00ns/Ruskies aren’t even trying anymore

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
@FAH1223

Those numbers aren't serious, breh. C'mon.
I don't care about the polls, he's posting what he comes across, same as me with random articles, or other posters with memes and random Twitter jokes. If FAH posts polls that have Trump winning all 50 states does it change anything for any of us? nikkas in here act like they can't scroll past content that they don't agree with/find absurd. Id argue its good to know what pollsters are trash based on current trends, that way in future cycles we can point back to moments like these
People definitely can and should just scroll by them.

But for discussions sake, a lot of the conversations are always pointing to what that means. In this case, we'll that means kamala needs to increase her vote share among another group.

Sadly, that discussion is hollow since we never take the time validate the initial claims. That is to say, okay, if the GOP is gaining with these groups, why? And something serious.

But yea, I agree. We're just a little over a week away from polls opening. Time for folks to stop looking at these surveys and stop focusing on GOtV.