WASHINGTON, DC

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Okay then why are you posting those shyt pollsters then ? How do you even find those shyt polls?
Poll aggregators on Twitter. I think it’s unhealthy following them all.
Election Twitter is going crazy cause of it. I’ve been in poll watching mode since I created this thread. Its habit :yeshrug:

Again, I think we are traveling down this path where "polls mean everything" or "polls mean nothing" and it's somewhere in the middle of those two... They have value but we also have to look at registration numbers and a whole list of other factors.. Don't get stuck on the polls themselves

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Its the reality of her situation though/the current polls. If she doesn't win the Senate what are her options beyond what was said? As it stands the Dems need an "upset" in Montana, Texas, or Florida to maintain control if she wins. Quite a few posters make that complaint about FAH like hes a right-wing shill but is he supposed to only post pro-Kamala content?

Wonder why they didn't put Curry in the graphic

Yes. The only news is positive news.

All he is doing is posting the (Brazilian) facts! :damn:

I expect this from smooth mind, not you @Smoking With Cigarettes

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'll never understand why some people who claim to disagree with Trump on 100% of the issues and claim to agree with Kamala on 75% of the issues.... think both are the same candidate and that they need to protest the 75% candidate by either not voting or voting for a known grifter.

If there was a serious 3rd party candidate I would under this logic a tiny bit.... with this batch of candidates? Makes zero sense...

Also, I've been involved for a number of years.... I've never seen a candidate where I agree with them 100% on everything.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I'll never understand why some people who claim to disagree with Trump on 100% of the issues and claim to agree with Kamala on 75% of the issues.... think both are the same candidate and that they need to protest the 75% candidate by either not voting or voting for a known grifter.

If there was a serious 3rd party candidate I would under this logic a tiny bit.... with this batch of candidates? Makes zero sense...

Also, I've been involved for a number of years.... I've never seen a candidate where I agree with them 100% on everything.
It's because of a fake sense of "moral superiority".