2022 NBA Finals rematch: Warriors vs Celtics, TNT primetime

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though Holiday didn't shoot the ball well, I would rather see him with the ball in his hand in clutch situations than "settle for step back 3" Tatum, Dumb fukk "elite 3 point shooter" Horford, and Jaylen missing point blank layups. Jrue is the only guy that plays with physicality on offense.

Also, ever since Brad Stevens has taken over the Celtics and now with Mazulla as the coach, they have been terrible at boxing out to rebound. the shyt is embarrassing.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Went to bed early cause I thought this was over…looks like a missed a classic pan-frying from Steph :francis:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
41 missed 3’s.

It’s ok to mix in a middy

47 out of the 58 3’s were open shots. If you’re open, you shoot. Tonight wasn’t their night but I’m completely fine with them taking all the open looks they get, that same style of play had them up the majority of the game and that’s how they have a 20-6 record this season. They hit 27% on shots they been hitting 41% this season. The team had a bad stretch in the 4Q/OT.

Hauser is a 45% 3pt shooter and he missed open shots that I’d like him shooting 100 out of 100 times.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
47 out of the 58 3’s were open shots. If you’re open, you shoot. Tonight wasn’t their night but I’m completely fine with them taking all the open looks they get, that same style of play had them up the majority of the game and that’s how they have a 20-6 record this season. They hit 27% on shots they been hitting 41% this season. The team had a bad stretch in the 4Q/OT.

Hauser is a 45% 3pt shooter and he missed open shots that I’d like him shooting 100 out of 100 times.

well shyt if you're gonna clank that many threes as a defender I'll know it's not your night.

Sometimes you just gotta see the ball go through the net some other way