2022 NBA Finals rematch: Warriors vs Celtics, TNT primetime

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Tatum isn't a go-to guy like the truly elite players in the NBA. He can do it at times and he's proven that, but he's a level below what you want out of a #1 option on a contender.

His athleticism and handles aren't elite to where he can create separation constantly on any defender so you see some of the struggles he has.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
The Celtics choked away another game against the Warriors. Idk wtf is when we play these nikkas :unimpressed: shyt like this is why I never trust the Celtics in close game situations. They ALWAYS do bonehead stupid ass shyt at the end of games. I'm really mad cuz i stayed up late just to watch us take this L. With this late OT game I'm concerned we won't have much in the tank to play the Kings tomorrow :francis:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
His athleticism and handles aren't elite to where he can create separation constantly on any defender so you see some of the struggles he has.
I said in the Random Thoughts thread they remind me of the Pistons from the aughts. They don't have THE guy but a lot of really good players.