2022 NBA Finals rematch: Celtics vs Warriors, ABC Sunday primetime

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Are you going to off yourself the next time the C's win a title? That's what several posters sound like :russ:
Calm down. Just waiting on them to get over the hump. I’m on record saying they are good enough to do it, but they have to prove they’re not a reg season team.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Its over breh, As a Pats fan I know how this feels, you're in the denial part of a washed up dynasty, enjoy the memories and get ready for a rebuild.

Posters love to talk about the past when shyt goes left. Can never just stay on topic. Celtics got 17 titles. fukk I care about any of them for when we discussing the now?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Calm down. Just waiting on them to get over the hump. I’m on record saying they are good enough to do it, but they have to prove they’re not a reg season team.

I wonder what the coli would have been like in the 80s when the Bulls lost a handful of times to the C's and Pistons. :jbhmm:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I wonder what the coli would have been like in the 80s when the Bulls lost a handful of times to the C's and Pistons. :jbhmm:
4uknowwhat bombed :hamster: summer of 08, I never got to celebrate the C's title with the brehs. I was down in my father's basement fist fighting my stepbrothers on some Cain and Abel shyt.

The next year Kendrick Perkins got hurt, Metta World Peace learned discipline and that was that.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Its over breh, As a Pats fan I know how this feels, you're in the denial part of a washed up dynasty, enjoy the memories and get ready for a rebuild.
Fam didn’t Steph embarrassed you nikkas when it counted? Game 4 of the nba finals?

How many times you nikkas got sent home in the playoffs in the Tatum era? Real talk

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Fam didn’t Steph embarrassed you nikkas when it counted? Game 4 of the nba finals?

How many times you nikkas got sent home in the playoffs in the Tatum era? Real talk

Again… I too was talking to Chiefs Fans about us sending them home years prior and winning the title. I feel you. Part of the “Denial Phase” of a washed up Dynasty.

Embrace Mock Drafts and looking at lottery prospect, it’s only downhill from here. Wait till Steph asks for a trade. Coming soon😂🤣

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Again… I too was talking to Chiefs Fans about us sending them home years prior and winning the title. I feel you. Part of the “Denial Phase” of a washed up Dynasty.

Embrace Mock Drafts and looking at lottery prospect, it’s only downhill from here. Wait till Steph asks for a trade. Coming soon😂🤣

Why you talking about football?

Fam didnt the 8th seed Heat hoe you nikkas out last season playoffs? Yall was the #2 seed? We talking basketball and you talking NFL? Deflecting from the facts huh :mjlol:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Why you talking about football?

Fam didnt the 8th seed Heat hoe you nikkas out last season playoffs? Yall was the #2 seed? We talking basketball and you talking NFL? Deflecting from the facts huh :mjlol:
Enjoy the 50 point whooping from today tho. Go ahead and look at your 7 rings while I stare at 17 championship Banners🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

Monta Ellis/Adonal Foyle Warriors era is upon us.

giphy.gif

Last edited: