2022 NBA Finals rematch: Warriors vs Celtics, TNT primetime

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
47 out of the 58 3’s were open shots. If you’re open, you shoot. Tonight wasn’t their night but I’m completely fine with them taking all the open looks they get, that same style of play had them up the majority of the game and that’s how they have a 20-6 record this season. They hit 27% on shots they been hitting 41% this season. The team had a bad stretch in the 4Q/OT.

Hauser is a 45% 3pt shooter and he missed open shots that I’d like him shooting 100 out of 100 times.

This is nice in theory until you're in a highly pressurized situation and the muscles are tense and you're nervous. Shooting them open 3s gonna feel different than when shooting them to start a game. In those situations you need ways to get easier buckets...Simply posting up Tatum would do the trick

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
u nikkas went 7 games with the Doc Rivers version of our team :mjlol:

We have beaten every playoff version of the Sixers that you have put out there since 1982(Julius Erving and Moses Malone were still playing) and showed you that we will hand you another L in the playoffs this year. Horford owns Embiid soul… We sat Porzingis and Jaylen Brown in one of the games and STILL beat you by double digits in Philly.

Last edited:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
We have beaten every version of the Sixers that you have put out there since 1982 and showed you that we will hand you another L in the playoffs this year. Horford owns Embiid soul… We sat Porzingis and Jaylen Brown in one of the games and STILL beat you by double digits.

and we beat ya'll when KP played and was fully healthy. Then ya'll struggled to beat a PatBev lead sixers team :yeshrug:

How much help does Tatum need?

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and we beat ya'll when KP played and was fully healthy. Then ya'll struggled to beat a PatBev lead sixers team :yeshrug:

How much help does Tatum need?
:mjlol: Sixers fans still having confidence against us after all these years is adorable, I must say

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tatum isn't a go-to guy like the truly elite players in the NBA. He can do it at times and he's proven that, but he's a level below what you want out of a #1 option on a contender.
Tatum has been a #1 option on a contender for going on 4 years lol

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tatum has been a #1 option on a contender for going on 4 years lol
Booker has also been a number one option.

Certain players are great but there is another level to the Curry’s/Bron/Kawhi

Tatum isn’t there yet & that’s ok

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Booker has also been a number one option.

Certain players are great but there is another level to the Curry’s/Bron/Kawhi

Tatum isn’t there yet & that’s ok
I responded to dude saying he's "a level below" a number 1 option on a contender

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I responded to dude saying he's "a level below" a number 1 option on a contender
I mean we saying the same thing:manny:

There is levels to number a #1 option

Tatum just doesn’t provide that superstar level you’d want. Not saying he can’t be one day either.

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean we saying the same thing:manny:

There is levels to number a #1 option

Tatum just doesn’t provide that superstar level you’d want. Not saying he can’t be one day either.
:mjlol: Tatum has been the number 1 option a top team in the league over the last three seasons. He provides more than enough lol. Yall are nuts. Team is 20-6 playing the toughest schedule in the league to this point. The C's are the only team in the league who has dudes come out of the woodworks and act like the sky is falling and they're "not a championship contender" after every single loss. I get yall don't have very many opportunities to talk shyt throughout the season and you wanna take every chance you get, but even this is bordering on embarrassing

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Chris Paul should be ashamed of himself look at this nikka’s head

Why he don’t shave that shyt??

:dead: