2022 NBA Finals rematch: Celtics vs Warriors, ABC Sunday primetime

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:mjtf: I just looked at the score. wtf is going on. @BigMoneyGrip whine about this now. Soft ass nikka
fukk you quoting me for you faggitt? It was 60 degrees here in nyc.. I was outside lookin at bytches…. fukk was you doing? Watching tv with my name on your mind? You homo Foh

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
fukk you quoting me for you faggitt? It was 60 degrees here in nyc.. I was outside lookin at bytches…. fukk was you doing? Watching tv with my name on your mind? You homo Foh
Shut your hoe ass up. You a Warriors fan from NY to. You dikkriding ass nikka :laff:

I ain’t even watch the game. I just know you like to whine about shyt

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Shut your hoe ass up. You a Warriors fan from NY to. You dikkriding ass nikka :laff:

I ain’t even watch the game. I just know you like to whine about shyt
It’s cowboy fans in nyc too you bytch ass nikka… like I said get off my dikk and change your screen name… no straight nikka call themselves sweet :umad:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I hope yall up this thread when the Celtics choke in the playoffs lmaoo

It’s over breh, As a Pats fan I know how this feels, you're in the “denial stage” of a washed up dynasty, enjoy the memories and get ready for a rebuild.

I was in the “denial stage” here and thought the Patriots were winning it all that year, it’s been downhill ever since.

Last edited: