Heavyweight fight in Basketball: Nuggets vs Celtics, TNT primetime, 10pm ET

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Celtics are one of the few teams to have the personnel to defend Murray, if they can make Murray and MPJ play this ugly, Jokic will have to do a lot of lifting. I doubt Tatum will play this poorly but JB also won't be playing this well. Ultimately I still will go with Nuggets.
I feel you. I think the Clippers, Suns and Celtics have the best shot at beating the Nuggets. Embid getting hurt sucks, would have liked to see that matchup

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah this Tatum stuff is way too up and down for me to trust them 100%. Denver’s biggest threats are out West imo

Are they?

I don't see anyone in the West beating a healthy Nuggets team

They've been owning the Clippers for years, the Wolves & OKC aren't serious contenders, Suns are too inconsistent

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
League did everything they possibly could to give the Celtics a championship and Tatum an mvp and they continue to choke

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Those white European boys outplayed those Black American boys 2nite on TNT :mjpls:
nikkaz too concerned with looking sweet and not getting embarrassed on social media.

meanwhile these foreigners out playing with that "can't go back" mentality. They are more physical and got more dog in them.

It's a shame that arguably the 5 best players in the league are not even American :scust:

Joker
Giannis
Embiid
SGA
Luka

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm a Jayson Tatum fan 🤷🏾‍♂️
well-there-it-is.gif