2022 NBA Finals rematch: Warriors vs Celtics, TNT primetime

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tatum isn't a go-to guy like the truly elite players in the NBA. He can do it at times and he's proven that, but he's a level below what you want out of a #1 option on a contender.

What can they do?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Steph got a legit super power with that 3 ball:yeshrug:
He's a real life Midorama from Kuroko’s Basketball

latest

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
What can they do?
I don't know. They've committed to this squad. This is their all-in. I don't know what they're gonna do when Jrue and White want new contracts either because Brown and Tatum are gonna be eating up their cap space by themselves.

It could all work out like it did for Detroit in '04 but a lot of things have to go right for them. They'll be there in the end but I'll still take a few team's best over theirs and Boston doesn't have a Plan B.

Legend27

Pro
Daps
They play like the 2018 rockets at times and it’s not necessary based on the way the squad is built :gucci:
2018 rockets was on of my favorite teams ever too that step back three draw a foul not even trying to make the shot shyt from cp3 and harden was getting me hot:francis: just take the easy short middy or floater

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
horford was horrible shooting the ball

Mazzulla's over-reliance on Al Horford is the reason why the lost to the Heat in the ECF last year. Rob Williams was killing the Heat, but he benched him to put in Horford and it cost them

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
horford was horrible shooting the ball

They’ve gone full D’Antoni.

Tatum and Brown are average at best from 3, but they have the greenest of lights to shoot from there and it’s irresponsible. Take a third of their attempts from outside and switch it to elbow jumpers and their offensive weaknesses disappear.