2022 NBA Finals rematch: Celtics vs Warriors, ABC Sunday primetime

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam didn’t Steph embarrassed you nikkas when it counted? Game 4 of the nba finals?

How many times you nikkas got sent home in the playoffs in the Tatum era? Real talk
Dude just turned 26. The "Tatum era" has barely even started yet :wow:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder what the coli would have been like in the 80s when the Bulls lost a handful of times to the C's and Pistons. :jbhmm:
People questioned whether Mike could lead a team to a chip until game 5 in LA breh.

That said the Bulls didnt start where the Cs started, made consistent forward progress, and actually cashed in in in their first Finals when up 2-1. And they were losing to all time teams not Jimmy Butlers Heat. Cs definitely need to cash in. That said, anybody saying that yesterday after that obscenity is just hating and tryna change the subject :mjlol:

Daps
4uknowwhat bombed :hamster: summer of 08, I never got to celebrate the C's title with the brehs. I was down in my father's basement fist fighting my stepbrothers on some Cain and Abel shyt.

The next year Kendrick Perkins got hurt, Metta World Peace learned discipline and that was that.
Same me and my homie were doing push ups and watching a Kevin Hart special (before he blew up). I thought we were gonna win 3 or four more so I wasn’t pressed