2012 U.S. Murder rate rankings

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the fukk does that have to do with me saying that historical record does not support the argument that blacks are more violent?

:facepalm:

historically don't mean shyt when black men are more likely to get killed by black men. you and your family understands that, which is why you live in a middle-upper class white community.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You want me to compare white areas to black areas, but the same variables that influence crime arent present in both.

Here's your moment of clarity right here.

That influence, being a cultural one. Congrats, you got it.

Those upper middle class black areas, are usually from old money, like my pops era, which is way before the hiphop and crack drug times when our surburbs turned into 'hoods'.

but, note, the rise of meth turned white suburbs, like redding, ca, eugene, oregon, into infested zones too, that STILL do not breed the same level of violence. this is where culture comes into place.

if not, by all means, explain what makes one poor starving drugged out person grab a gun and kill, over another starved drugged out poor person. If it's not race, and it's clearly not socio-economic (whites have poor disadvantaged poor zones too), nor cultural (my argument), what is it?

...this outta be good.

listen, after the 80s, the black community turned violent, that's it man. there's no sugar coating that shyt. the culture began to glamorize gun clapping, and violence became expressive. that's all there is to it. showing me old nikkas money wont' refute that.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And people got the nerve to say down south is a better place to live than NYC :russ: :foh:

:lupe: at Chicago not making this list, I always wonder why that city gets singled out when it comes to national media coverage of their crime rate :patrice:

:thumbsdown: don't disrespect my city like that you New York fakkit

just don't come down here on that fukk shyt and you will live peacefully :laugh:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Those upper middle class black areas, are usually from old money, like my pops era, which is way before the hiphop and crack drug times when, our surburbs turned into 'hoods'.

but, note, the rise of meth turned white suburbs, like redding, ca, eugene, oregon, into infested zone, that STILL do not breed same level violence. this is where culture comes into place.

if not, by all means, explain what makes one poor starving drugged out person grab a gun and kill, over another starved drugged out poor person. If it's not race, and it's clearly not socio-economic (white have poor disadvantaged poor zones) what is it?

...this outta be good.

Poor white Men still run their Community. Black women run ours and that is why it's so fukked up. Any city that has a higher black female population comapred to black males will be Violant. Take Atlanta

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Poor white Men still run their Community. Black women run ours and that is why it's so fukked up. Any city that has a higher black female population comapred to black males will be Violant. Take Atlanta

This nikka threw black women under the bus faster than Tommy Sotomayor. :damnlol:

Black women are still black people tho. :wow:

You kinda make an interesting point tho. In the 60s and 70s (at least in Cali) when we had the post-WWII assembly lines/factories, and a strong middle class, brothas were employed, off the streets, wearing bell bottoms, dancing to disco and Rick James, and weren't about that life. They just took care of their family and got hoes. It kept order. Soon as crack came in, and those assembly lines got sent to China, nikkas started dealing and going to jail. Leaving the women to take care of the cubs, who then turned into wolves. fukked up the situation man.

Now, outsourcing is affecting white jobs, and the white man is turning to meth, BUT the white man altho sick from meth, is not being shipped to prison. No power vacuums. I mean white people are armed, make no mistake about it, them NRA texans love their guns, but they haven't resorted to killing each other in mass numbers, there's still family value, community sense. I dunno, maybe it'll get like that in the 20s or 30s, I'm not sure. but so far, their culture hasn't turned into a violent one....yet.

Someone seriously needs to re-evaluate the drugs laws in america man for real for real.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
white men murder poor blacks by relegating them to ghettos and denying them jobs. as a result, those poor blacks live with malnutrition, inadequate housing, and a lack of healthcare -- which all combine for diminished quality of life.

white people are far more vicious in their treatment of black people than any "violence" you can attribute to us.

Are black folks forced to live in ghettos their entire life? Far more nyggaz blow eachothers brains out in the streets everyday than white men kill us. Nyggaz kill everyday then brag about it on songs. It is what it is tho.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

Those upper middle class black areas, are usually from old money, like my pops era, which is way before the hiphop and crack drug times when our surburbs turned into 'hoods'.

but, note, the rise of meth turned white suburbs, like redding, ca, eugene, oregon, into infested zones too, that STILL do not breed the same level of violence. this is where culture comes into place.

if not, by all means, explain what makes one poor starving drugged out person grab a gun and kill, over another starved drugged out poor person. If it's not race, and it's clearly not socio-economic (whites have poor disadvantaged poor zones too), nor cultural (my argument), what is it?

...this outta be good.

listen, after the 80s, the black community turned violent, that's it man. there's no sugar coating that shyt. the culture began to glamorize gun clapping, and violence became expressive. that's all there is to it. showing me old nikkas money wont' refute that.

I agree, the violence is cultural. And while the violence may have been glamourized it wasnt the reason for it. The violence is a by product of the drug trade. The violent culture wasnt as prevelant in the white drugged out communities because they were primarly composed of the users and not the sellers. Wherever the sellers were thats where the violence was.

All you have to do is look at South America or even miami in the cocaine hay days too see its the drug selling culture that the violence is a product of.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And people got the nerve to say down south is a better place to live than NYC :russ: :foh:

:lupe: at Chicago not making this list, I always wonder why that city gets singled out when it comes to national media coverage of their crime rate :patrice:
Most of the list is the south too. smh.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
pretty much. nikkaz know not to rob or kill a white person.

But kill each other... cops/media are :yeshrug:

White people do get robbed, some white dude got robbed in ENY at gunpoint, dude was a poster on City Data :patrice:

Also heard of a story where these nikkas was smoking and some white kid was riding a skate board up and down the block and one of the nikkas snuffed him because he was being annoying :ld:

I don't think a Hipster could walk around the projects in Brownsville or Far Rockaway with a DLSR camera and take photos like its all good.