2012 U.S. Murder rate rankings

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I agree, the violence is cultural. And while the violence may have been glamourized it wasnt the reason for it. The violence is a by product of the drug trade. The violent culture wasnt as prevelant in the white drugged out communities because they were primarly composed of the users and not the sellers. Wherever the sellers were thats where the violence was.

All you have to do is look at South America or even miami in the cocaine hay days too see its the drug selling culture that the violence is a product of.
I don't know about that man. I lived in the hood and the suburbs, and I saw waaaaaay more drugs in the burbs. It went from crack rocks, nickel and dimes, to ounces and POUNDS in the burbs, they got the good shyt, because they could afford it. The amount of drugs them white kids were using AND selling were far more. And trust me, them white kids were buying from other white kids, they dare'd not go to the hood, because the bloods and crips were at war.

I'm not saying they don't buy from minorities, of course they do, but all you have to do is look at meth (which we dont sell) right now, to realize that it must be culture, cause nikkas dont even deal meth, and most folks are getting their molly from white people lol.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
I was at a swap meet at the IMA arena in Flint back in like 1998. I had a 8-10 year old come up and try to sell me blow in the parking lot.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I don't know about that man. I lived in the hood and the suburbs, and I saw waaaaaay more drugs in the burbs. It went from crack rocks, nickel and dimes, to ounces and POUNDS in the burbs, they got the good shyt, because they could afford it. The amount of drugs them white kids were using AND selling were far more. And trust me, them white kids were buying from other white kids, they dare'd not go to the hood, because the bloods and crips were at war.

I'm not saying they don't buy from minorities, of course they do, but all you have to do is look at meth (which we dont sell) right now, to realize that it must be culture, cause nikkas dont even deal meth, and most folks are getting their molly from white people lol.

were the white dealers you saw the poor white trash type or were they more of the from decent homes rebellious types?

Because the ones ive encountered tend to be from the latter category

Their civilized backgrounds tends to make them less savage then the started from the bottom now we here type drug dealers (which most inner city/south american cartels are composed of). U know what im saying?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
were the white dealers you saw the poor white trash type or were they more of the from decent homes rebellious types?

Because the ones ive encountered tend to be from the latter category

Their civilized backgrounds tends to make them less savage then the started from the bottom now we here type drug dealers (which most inner city/south american cartels are composed of). U know what im saying?

rebellious ones. you ever seen the movie alphadog? that was filmed in my neighborhood, based on a true story, that was the typical bullshyt that was going on in the burbs in LA.

it was the kid that could afford and access a pound of weed, that was slanging to all the other kids at school.

it really made me :mindblown: because here this kid is, driving around in an IS300 with a trash bag of weed no fukks given like :myman:, while nikkas in south central are being harassed for dime bags :sadcam:, cops patrolling corners, low level dealers, more than the top pyramids.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
rebellious ones. you ever seen the movie alphadog? that was filmed in my neighborhood, based on a true story, that was the typical bullshyt that was going on in the burbs in LA.

it was the kid that could afford and access a pound of weed, that was slanging to all the other kids at school.

it really made me :mindblown: because here this kid is, driving around in an IS300 with a trash bag of weed no fukks given like :myman:, while nikkas in south central are being harassed for dime bags :sadcam:, cops patrolling corners, low level dealers, more than the top pyramids.

nah i never seen alpha dogs but i know exactly what ur talking about reading ur post

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This nikka threw black women under the bus faster than Tommy Sotomayor. :damnlol:

Black women are still black people tho. :wow:

You kinda make an interesting point tho. In the 60s and 70s (at least in Cali) when we had the post-WWII assembly lines/factories, and a strong middle class, brothas were employed, off the streets, wearing bell bottoms, dancing to disco and Rick James, and weren't about that life. They just took care of their family and got hoes. It kept order. Soon as crack came in, and those assembly lines got sent to China, nikkas started dealing and going to jail. Leaving the women to take care of the cubs, who then turned into wolves. fukked up the situation man.

Now, outsourcing is affecting white jobs, and the white man is turning to meth, BUT the white man altho sick from meth, is not being shipped to prison. No power vacuums. I mean white people are armed, make no mistake about it, them NRA texans love their guns, but they haven't resorted to killing each other in mass numbers, there's still family value, community sense. I dunno, maybe it'll get like that in the 20s or 30s, I'm not sure. but so far, their culture hasn't turned into a violent one....yet.

Someone seriously needs to re-evaluate the drugs laws in america man for real for real.

I was not trying to throw black women under the bus. But the only diffrences is poor white men still run their commmuty.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
We fighting over streets and blocks to sell drugs on, but what happens when them streets and blocks are turned into wal-marts and targets? Then what? America will tolerate us killing each other, but won't tolerate you killing their capitalism. It just goes to show how ass backwards we are as a community to fight over something that will never be ours.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people do get robbed, some white dude got robbed in ENY at gunpoint, dude was a poster on City Data :patrice:

Also heard of a story where these nikkas was smoking and some white kid was riding a skate board up and down the block and one of the nikkas snuffed him because he was being annoying :ld:

I don't think a Hipster could walk around the projects in Brownsville or Far Rockaway with a DLSR camera and take photos like its all good.

this thread is about statistics not what does or doesnt happen.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you fail - or refuse - to grasp that white racism significantly reduced the standard of living for MILLIONS of black people in amerikkka. As far as I am concerned, that is an act of violence that far outweighs the tragedy of black on black crime.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Some of you fail - or refuse - to grasp that white racism significantly reduced the standard of living for MILLIONS of black people in amerikkka. As far as I am concerned, that is an act of violence that far outweighs the tragedy of black on black crime.

I dont know man. I got out the hood, and I was pretty surprised how easy it was. My mom was an immigrant from africa, and when I was born, we grew up in south central, but because her culture was different, and emphasized education, and the fact that she moved ALL THE WAY OVER HERE, meant she had something to prove. How come a lot of africans get over here, and start working?

We got out the hood, I started working at 15, and altho I saw some discrimination, it wasn't enough to prevent me from prospering. nikkas just need to "corn ball" the fukk up, get in them books, nerd up in class, and do what they gotta do. with affirmative action in place to give us an advantage I don't see how the fukk we can't get employed, if you feel you're being discriminated against, get a social worker or hire an attorney, let the law get up in that employers ass.
*Huey Freeman voice*
mysmilie_2597.gif
. I'm tired of excuses at this point. no, nope, not in the 2010s. pull up your saggy ass pants, stop with the loud, get into them classes, be on time, and ''swag out'' when you start making REAL money. THAT is how you fight that white racism, not killing another black man.

and when they pull you over, don't have no shyt on you and have your damn paper work. and stop kickin it with rachet ass nikkas, they never bring nothing positive to the table. shyt aint fukking rocket science.