2012 U.S. Murder rate rankings

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
if you were to put the top ten cities, like murder per 1 million. chicago would be number one.

but if you were to put per 100,000. chicago is the third largest city in america after NY and LA, so it has enough good areas to absorb the murder rate statistic.,
in other words chicago is a popular city so it will get more coverage than say, wack ass Flint, where nobody lives but not enough to make the list because it's massive and populated.

:stopitslime: Detroit, Philly and Baltimore be having like 100 less murders than Chicago despite 1-2 million less people :stopitslime:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Wheres Chicago?

Yall need to understand MURDER RATES and TOTAL MURDERS, both which arent too bad for a city the size of Chicago...

Chicago be having a MURDER RATE of like 12-14 (in 2012 they went up to 18) per 100,000 , LA is about 10-12 per 100,000 and NYC is now like 5-7 per 100,000

but TOTAL murders Chicago, LA and NYC be having like 300-500 murders

But places like Baltimore and Detroit be having like 300-400 murders and only like 700k population :huhldup:

Richmond CA and Compton CA usually make this list with like 40-70 murders per 100,000 :whoo: one year compton had 65 and richmond had like 50 :whoo::whoo::whoo:

but if you brought up Richmond which some years is the murder capital of california the largest state in America, most people would be thinking you were talkin about richmond, VA which is a far nicer place than richmond CA... but thats just the media controlling what people think right there

the cities im surprised to see not on this list because they are actually there every year and not just in yall imagination cause the media tells you its bad

is

richmond, CA
compton, CA
Gary, IN

those 3 are usually top 10 in murder rates for almost 20 years in a row..

to put shyt in perspective... Flint this year topped the list at #1 with 61 murders per 100,000

in 2005 Compton had a murder rate of 67.5 :dahell:
in 2007 Gary, indiana had a murder rate of 73.5 :wtf:

and really.. St Louis and Oakland.. it aint even bout the murder, that shyt a real shame really, but these 2 cities have a huge rape problem worst than the other cities too

in 2008 Oakland had a rape rate of 84.2 per 100,000 :snoop:
in 2006 St Louis had a rape rate of 97.2 :damn: :snoop:

why we out here not just murdering people but raping people too ?

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
white men are more likely to be murdered by another white man (proximity logic), and humans in general arent likely to be murdered by anyone.

But being affected by an unequal education system, housing discrimination, hiring discrimination, banking/credit discrimination, inequity in judicial enforcement and laws, social discrimination, etc affects the quality of one's life for nearly every human being in this country. Those acts aren't being perpetrated by black men.

c00ning hurts.

THANK YOU!

First off, get rid of the word c00ning, that insult is so watered down, the shyt don't even mean anything here. He's speaking truth here.

list one densely white area with an even remotely similar murder rate. in fact find one in the top 50 that are densely white.

lets not beat around the bush, nikkas are aggressive and violent. in order to fix a problem you must first realize there is a problem.

Poor White areas aren't as densely populated.

Poor heavily populated areas have always been violent in Amerikkka.

That's why when White people lived in Amerikkka's ghettos we got JOhn Dillenger, John Gotti, and Al Capone.

Poor White people today, because of Amerikkka's racist housing policies live in rural areas where they are not having 100,000s of people in one area.

That's why 1920s Chicago was so violent and was 95% White.

you are a kuhn if you agree with him. truth hurts. What you are promoting is a racist interpretation of crime and statistics. Basically you extract away all other meaningful variables that influence crime, and singularly focusing on the social construct of race as the one and only meaningful variable in your mind (and your conclusion is not in agreement with hundreds of years of American history with extreme violence perpetrated against black folks by whites simply for being black)

Socio-economic status is the variable you want to follow. Look at atlanta, as socio-economic status has improved, so has its crime rate to the point where it has an overall lower rate than Salt Lake City Utah in 2010. Last time I checked, Atlanta has a whole lot of niqqas, and there aint so much in Utah, so whats the theory there? Does Atlanta have a different species of blacks? Do they suddenly operate with a different genetic code than other blacks around the country?

No, its the basic common sense approach that because more Atlanta blacks are living better, they have less inclination towards violence, and to expand that whites have been committing economic violence towards black americans to their benefit for centuries, so that they can put themselves in a collective environment where life is good for them and there is little provocation for violent outcomes. When people have a lot to lose, they act accordingly. Thats human nature.

You say I must realize a problem? What problem is that, niqqa? That blacks are somehow genetically predisposed to violence? Thats some nazi germany sht, doggy. Again, history disagrees with that assessment, but we never let the facts get in the way of racism, especially if it makes white folks look bad.

THANK YOU Pt. 2 :salute:

Atlanta -

Atlanta Crime Statistics: Georgia (GA) - CityRating.com

Don't give me that stupid shyt. If it's socio-economic, you should be able to show me predominately white/meth/ redneck/poor areas (there are lots don't give me that shyt) that are in the top 25. but you can't. violence isn't genetic, it's cultural. and the black community glamorizes murder and violence. point blank. "I wish a nikka would" aint no motto for nothing nikka.

like I said. IN ORDER TO FIX A PROBLEM, YOU MUST FIRST REALIZE THERE IS A PROBLEM.

Redneck areas aren't in cities you fukking idiot.

Poor White people don't live by the tens of thousands in ghettos in Amerikkka. Rednecks still are more likely to have their houses in rural areas, which is why even when Whites and Blacks have the same income, Whites are worth more. They have more inherited wealth.

Amerikkka's big cities are generally what attract crime, because that's where the drug trades are centered. They're not centered out in the suburbs or rural areas.

So, Amerikkkas big cities were violent when they were all White and they're violent when they're all Black.

And I know you ain't claiming that Black people have a "violent culture", when White people have been making gangster movies for 100 years and make every single violent movie there's ever been.

Let's not forget who makes all the violent video games.

You judge urban Blacks by Hip-Hop, whereas you ignore virtually every other part of White people's culture on TV, movies, military jingoism, racism, colonization, which is 10000x more violent than Blacks could ever achieve.

He called you a c00n, because that's what yo bytch ass is.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And people got the nerve to say down south is a better place to live than NYC :russ: :foh:

:lupe: at Chicago not making this list, I always wonder why that city gets singled out when it comes to national media coverage of their crime rate :patrice:

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

You know how big Chicago is my nikka?

The numbers are going off of population to murder ratio. That's the only reason "Chi-Raq" ain't listed.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Yall need to understand MURDER RATES and TOTAL MURDERS, both which arent too bad for a city the size of Chicago...

Chicago be having a MURDER RATE of like 12-14 (in 2012 they went up to 18) per 100,000 , LA is about 10-12 per 100,000 and NYC is now like 5-7 per 100,000

But places like Baltimore and Detroit be having like 300-400 murders and only like 700k population :huhldup:

Richmond CA and Compton CA usually make this list with like 40-70 murders per 100,000 :whoo: one year compton had 65 and richmond had like 50 :whoo::whoo::whoo:

but if you brought up Richmond which some years is the murder capital of california the largest state in America, most people would be thinking you were talkin about richmond, VA which is a far nicer place than richmond CA... but thats just the media controlling what people think right there

the cities im surprised to see not on this list because they are actually there every year and not just in yall imagination cause the media tells you its bad

is

richmond, CA
compton, CA
Gary, IN

to put shyt in perspective... Flint this year topped the list at #1 with 61 murders per 100,000

and really.. St Louis and Oakland.. it aint even bout the murder, that shyt a real shame really, but these 2 cities have a huge rape problem worst than the other cities too

richmond has 20-40 a year(which is still high) not 70. the stats are online in plain text no need to exaggerate them richmond isnt even close to having the worse rates

Compton has around 20 a year now too its totally went down from back in the 90's and they had 17 in 2011

Baltimore hasnt hit over 300 since the 90's and is actually on a downward trend

the point of my post was to show your making cities in your state(except baltimore) look worse than they really are

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
richmond has 20-40 a year(which is still high) not 70. the stats are online in plain text no need to exaggerate them richmond isnt even close to having the worse rates

Compton has around 20 a year now too its totally went down from back in the 90's

Baltimore hasnt hit over 300 since the 90's and is actually on a downward trend

I think youre confusing the past 2 years with the past 10 years tho.. Compton has been doing 40-50+ the past 10 years in a row and just recently started to dip below 30. Same with richmond. I think its richmonds first year not on the top 25 worst city list since 2000 which the lower murder rate helped out a lot

Either way yes you are right both cities and many others are no where near as bad as the 90s but still very bad and need a lot of help

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
I think youre confusing the past 2 years with the past 10 years tho.. Compton has been doing 40-50+ the past 10 years in a row and just recently started to dip below 30. Same with richmond. I think its richmonds first year not on the top 25 worst city list since 2000 which the lower murder rate helped out a lot

Either way yes you are right both cities and many others are no where near as bad as the 90s but still very bad and need a lot of help

Stats about all US cities - real estate, relocation info, crime, house prices, cost of living, races, home value estimator, recent sales, income, photos, schools, maps, weather, neighborhoods, and more shows every cities crime rates back to 1999

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
murder rate per capita of Juarez, Mexico: 147.77

over double that of the worst city in the us, Flint Michigan.

that's mind blowing.:whoo:

i'm sure those numbers are lower than the true rate too, with all the kidnappings, disappearances, and mass burial graves. some pretty ridiculous crime stats.

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

is

richmond, CA
compton, CA
Gary, IN

You know RVA had 78 murders per 100k back in the 90's

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You know RVA had 78 murders per 100k back in the 90's

Richmond VA also doesnt have a city like Oakland CA literally 10 miles away ....

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...kq2-CkD7aooi32FgDFnk3U11RW0cQ&mra=ls&t=m&z=12

Richmond CA and Oakland CA are both top 25 every year for 10+ years in a row in crime, but only 10 miles away

and san francisco and vallejo are just another 10 minutes away in either direction

vallejo another top 25 worst city in 2011...

richmond VA thats just it in VA

Daps
Reppin
NULL
murder rate per capita of Juarez, Mexico: 147.77

over double that of the worst city in the us, Flint Michigan.

that's mind blowing.:whoo:

i'm sure those numbers are lower than the true rate too, with all the kidnappings, disappearances, and mass burial graves. some pretty ridiculous crime stats.

in my opinion a lot of the cities in america with a lot of crime arent even the hood like that in the true sense its just people trying to make it that way. like if you were to go to cleveland, chicago, flint etc for the most part its actually very nice looking residential areas and if you didnt know anything about them beforehand you would think it was a very nice place to live. very few areas actually are fukked up like that ie north st louis, camden etc....

a place like juarez mexico is genuinely the hood and not just people trying to force it to be. thats one of the things i will never understand is people trying to make their situation worse than it is

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
THANK YOU!

Poor White areas aren't as densely populated.

Poor heavily populated areas have always been violent in Amerikkka.

That's why when White people lived in Amerikkka's ghettos we got JOhn Dillenger, John Gotti, and Al Capone.

Poor White people today, because of Amerikkka's racist housing policies live in rural areas where they are not having 100,000s of people in one area.

That's why 1920s Chicago was so violent and was 95% White.

THANK YOU Pt. 2 :salute:

Redneck areas aren't in cities you fukking idiot.

Poor White people don't live by the tens of thousands in ghettos in Amerikkka. Rednecks still are more likely to have their houses in rural areas, which is why even when Whites and Blacks have the same income, Whites are worth more. They have more inherited wealth.

Amerikkka's big cities are generally what attract crime, because that's where the drug trades are centered. They're not centered out in the suburbs or rural areas.

So, Amerikkkas big cities were violent when they were all White and they're violent when they're all Black.

And I know you ain't claiming that Black people have a "violent culture", when White people have been making gangster movies for 100 years and make every single violent movie there's ever been.

Let's not forget who makes all the violent video games.

You judge urban Blacks by Hip-Hop, whereas you ignore virtually every other part of White people's culture on TV, movies, military jingoism, racism, colonization, which is 10000x more violent than Blacks could ever achieve.

He called you a c00n, because that's what yo bytch ass is.
\
You bytch ass nikka, I'm not talking about the past, I'm talking about present day. I don't give a fukk if whites USED TO run chicago. They dont now. And he used socio-economics to measure violence, NOT ghettos. WTF. nikka do you read past a 7th grade level? 50% of welfare recipients are whites, yet 90% of violent acts are blacks. the fact that poor rural areas are NOT densely populated means that percentage wise, if they have just 4 murders in a rural area, it would reflect a greater percentage (this is why small ass Jackson, Miss is on the list and not LA), thus indicating whites are just as violent. but Im going to assume, since you cant read, that statistics isn't your strongest point either. :snoop: this nikka said rednecks inherited wealth. :bryan:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
\
You bytch ass nikka, I'm not talking about the past, I'm talking about present day. I don't give a fukk if whites USED TO run chicago. They dont now. And he used socio-economics to measure violence, NOT ghettos. WTF. nikka do you read past a 7th grade level? 50% of welfare recipients are whites, yet 90% of violent acts are blacks. the fact that poor rural areas are NOT densely populated means that percentage wise, if they have just 4 murders in a rural area, it would reflect a greater percentage (this is why small ass Jackson, Miss is on the list and not LA), thus indicating whites are just as violent. but Im going to assume, since you cant read, that statistics isn't your strongest point either. :snoop: this nikka said rednecks inherited wealth. :bryan:

No, it wouldn't you lame brain.

People get killed because theyre living ON TOP OF EACH OTHER !!!

If your next door neighbor is 3 miles away, you're going to be less likely to kill him aren't you, than if he lives in the apartment next to yours.

That's the rural Amerikkkan experience versus the urban Amerikkkan experience.

And talking about who runs shyt back then just proves that it is the GHETTOS THEMSELVES which cause the violence, not the people in them.

They've ALWAYS been violent and even now that you got Black folks leaving them to be replaced by Mexican immigrants in a lot of places in L.A., they're still violent as hell because Latin American gangs are replacing Black gangs, you fukkin' dropshot.