2012 U.S. Murder rate rankings

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I see Oakland still on there. They :win: hard.

LA been soft since the turn of the century. When y'all gonna get your stripes back? Oakland been outshining y'all in the murder game for almost two decades now.:demonic:

see what I mean? You don't have to look too far from this very thread. :pachaha:

Not good job LA, but rather, when are you going to kill each other again. incredible.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
lol at Flint.... it aint even nobody in Flint.....dat shyt desolate,empty,the country... not too many nikkas up there idk how flint is on this list

smh at Detroit its not even that bad up here plus its only like 600,00 people up here detroit only crazy cuz its no police around dis bytch you could kill a nikka on the east make it to the west and be good real talk but still

and i dont give a fukk what nikkas say Miami is worse than Detroit its just they got all them tourist attractions and media there....nikka try to walk thru Lil Haiti or Overtown

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Jackson MS on the come up. Don't normally see them that high. None of the rest of the cities are surprising. Detroit and Flint are like the Lakers and Celtics in the 80's, or Spurs and Lakers in the 00's.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
And people got the nerve to say down south is a better place to live than NYC :russ: :foh:

:lupe: at Chicago not making this list, I always wonder why that city gets singled out when it comes to national media coverage of their crime rate :patrice:

You forgot New Orleans and Jackson, Mississippi...... :huhldup:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Black people luh killing each other.

That's why I don't fukk with nikkas.

LA been off the list for like 15 years. We been civilized, living that good ol suburban life. skress-free, quiet neighborhood, lil brother skateboarding with his cac friends. Living that 1st world dream. :blessed:

I think thats what happens when the pecking order in the drug trade is established. No one get out of pocket and the goons just kill each other, for the most part. The weed is legal. The gangs move in silence. The dimes are plentiful. :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice these are heavily populated black areas...

SMH at n!ggas still being scared of the white man in 2013. A black man is more likely to murder your ass today than a white man.

Truth hurts

white men murder poor blacks by relegating them to ghettos and denying them jobs. as a result, those poor blacks live with malnutrition, inadequate housing, and a lack of healthcare -- which all combine for diminished quality of life.

white people are far more vicious in their treatment of black people than any "violence" you can attribute to us.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
City Population Murders per 100,000 people
1. Flint, Mich. 101,632 61.98
2. Detroit, Mich. 707,096 54.58
3. New Orleans 362,874 53.18
4. Jackson, Miss. 175,939 35.8
5. St. Louis, Mo. 318,667 35.46
6. Baltimore, Md. 625,474 35.01
7. Newark, N.J. 278,906 34.06
8. Oakland, CA. 399,487 31.54
9. Birmingham 213,266 31.42
10. Baton Rouge 231,500 28.5

interesting @ number 6

Hey wait...aint you a shytty photographer stuck in that city? :gladbron:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
white men murder poor blacks by relegating them to ghettos and denying them jobs. as a result, those poor blacks live with malnutrition, inadequate housing, and a lack of healthcare -- which all combine for diminished quality of life.

white people are far more vicious in their treatment of black people than any "violence" you can attribute to us.

you are white though :dahell:

fukk you cac :pacspit:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Atlanta -

Atlanta Crime Statistics: Georgia (GA) - CityRating.com

Don't give me that stupid shyt. If it's socio-economic, you should be able to show me predominately white/meth/ redneck/poor areas (there are lots don't give me that shyt) that are in the top 25. but you can't. violence isn't genetic, it's cultural. and the black community glamorizes murder and violence. point blank. "I wish a nikka would" aint no motto for nothing nikka.

like I said. IN ORDER TO FIX A PROBLEM, YOU MUST FIRST REALIZE THERE IS A PROBLEM.

Screaming and carrying on like an idiot will not bolster your argument.

And once again, your main variable is always race to the exclusion of all other variables (but only when it works to your racist advantage). Of course urban density plays no parts in your argument. How many major metropolitan cities are dominated by meth/rednecks/ poor whites? I work with statistics for a living doggy, higher density, higher opportunity for crime. Simple --- especially when we include other variables that work against a specific group and its quality of life.

You tried to pull a statistical slight of hand by comparing atlanta, a very dense area, to the rest of Georgia which is highly rural. Of course you are quick to post an anti-black statistic that is misleading, and you avoid the fact that crime in Atlanta has fallen to the point where it was recently lower than Salt Lake City. But because that doesnt fit into your lil racist world and argument, you just avoid it completely.

And what is this cultural argument supposed to mean exactly? How does this black culture operate and establish itself, without the influence of the white majority, when blacks have little control legislative, judicial, economic and media control? Just stop. You're out of your depth. I'll let you have the last word tho.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I'm just having fun out chea :troll:

Old heads always overate the south like you could live down there with your door unlocked :troll:

Who wouldn't want to live in jackson miss, eat fried chicken, smash potatoes and crackabarrel biscuits all day :troll:

Whole lot safer than new yawk

Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off, get rid of the word c00ning, that insult is so watered down, the shyt don't even mean anything here. He's speaking truth here.

list one densely white area with an even remotely similar murder rate. in fact find one in the top 50 that are densely white.

lets not beat around the bush, nikkas are aggressive and violent. in order to fix a problem you must first realize there is a problem.

really? because, last i checked, the holocaust wasn't perpetrated by black men. the extermination of native americans wasn't perpetrated by black men. black men didn't drop an atomic bomb on the japanese. so, who's violent, again?

:aicmon:

people like you are the clear product of a poor education.