2012 U.S. Murder rate rankings

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
No GA cities :salute:

but even though Atlanta has cut homicides they are still pretty damn high alot higher than most cities its size. i can only imagine the tension that city has in some areas from all the out of towners trying to make it. its a southern black city so im sure the ignorance is high and those areas

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
white men murder poor blacks by relegating them to ghettos and denying them jobs. as a result, those poor blacks live with malnutrition, inadequate housing, and a lack of healthcare -- which all combine for diminished quality of life.

white people are far more vicious in their treatment of black people than any "violence" you can attribute to us.

this is cool and may have some truth but man.....im thinkin of most of the people i PERSONALLY kno who have been killed and :mindblown:

u can't blame the white man or lack of opportunities b...niccas just wanted to live that thug life...some came from good homes

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is cool and may have some truth but man.....im thinkin of most of the people i PERSONALLY kno who have been killed and :mindblown:

u can't blame the white man or lack of opportunities b...niccas just wanted to live that thug life...some came from good homes

Yes, i can. You think the violence in black and Hispanic communities exists within a vacuum?? You think young and aimless black men who have been bred by society to be uneducated and violent are to blame??? fukkouttahere.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Wow how the fukk Baltimore miss out on top 5? we gotta do better yall either we gonna be p*ssy and stop killing or we gotta be in that top 5 and show nikkas how the murk game is done. Imma do my part and pop a few nikkas this year tho, the police here dumb as shyt, I already got away with it 2wice.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THANK YOU!

Poor White areas aren't as densely populated.

Poor heavily populated areas have always been violent in Amerikkka.

That's why when White people lived in Amerikkka's ghettos we got JOhn Dillenger, John Gotti, and Al Capone.

Poor White people today, because of Amerikkka's racist housing policies live in rural areas where they are not having 100,000s of people in one area.

That's why 1920s Chicago was so violent and was 95% White.

THANK YOU Pt. 2 :salute:

Redneck areas aren't in cities you fukking idiot.

Poor White people don't live by the tens of thousands in ghettos in Amerikkka. Rednecks still are more likely to have their houses in rural areas, which is why even when Whites and Blacks have the same income, Whites are worth more. They have more inherited wealth.

Amerikkka's big cities are generally what attract crime, because that's where the drug trades are centered. They're not centered out in the suburbs or rural areas.

So, Amerikkkas big cities were violent when they were all White and they're violent when they're all Black.

And I know you ain't claiming that Black people have a "violent culture", when White people have been making gangster movies for 100 years and make every single violent movie there's ever been.

Let's not forget who makes all the violent video games.

You judge urban Blacks by Hip-Hop, whereas you ignore virtually every other part of White people's culture on TV, movies, military jingoism, racism, colonization, which is 10000x more violent than Blacks could ever achieve.

He called you a c00n, because that's what yo bytch ass is.

back when brownsville was white/jewish the murder inc gang alone caught approx 1000 bodies in the space of a decade :whew:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
No, it wouldn't you lame brain.

People get killed because theyre living ON TOP OF EACH OTHER !!!

If your next door neighbor is 3 miles away, you're going to be less likely to kill him aren't you, than if he lives in the apartment next to yours.

That's the rural Amerikkkan experience versus the urban Amerikkkan experience.

And talking about who runs shyt back then just proves that it is the GHETTOS THEMSELVES which cause the violence, not the people in them.

They've ALWAYS been violent and even now that you got Black folks leaving them to be replaced by Mexican immigrants in a lot of places in L.A., they're still violent as hell because Latin American gangs are replacing Black gangs, you fukkin' dropshot.

nikka, have you ever been to a trailer park? Not only is it massive, its filled with guns. Rednecks DO kill each other, make no mistake, white people are more likely to kill white people, but it's not nearly on the same scale. Percentage speaks volume.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
back when brownsville was white/jewish the murder inc gang alone caught approx 1000 bodies in the space of a decade :whew:

that's the keyword. now, we have gentrification and over night the same space is super peaceful. in the 40s, during Capone, whites had a gang culture, hell even the streets of NY with the Irish. How come people can admit to it being cultural for them then, but as soon as you say PRESENT DAY, it's a part of black culture, people get defensive as if the numbers are lying? I say this time and time again, in order to fix a problem, you must first realize there is a problem......otherwise you wont fix shyt, you'll sweep it under the rug like its okie doke. that's dangerous....because in that instance the problem will not get fixed.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Michigan and Louisiana the only two states to make it twice.

It's ruff in that city man

I love my state though....:sadbron:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
you are a kuhn if you agree with him. truth hurts. What you are promoting is a racist interpretation of crime and statistics. Basically you extract away all other meaningful variables that influence crime, and singularly focusing on the social construct of race as the one and only meaningful variable in your mind (and your conclusion is not in agreement with hundreds of years of American history with extreme violence perpetrated against black folks by whites simply for being black)

Socio-economic status is the variable you want to follow. Look at atlanta, as socio-economic status has improved, so has its crime rate to the point where it has an overall lower rate than Salt Lake City Utah in 2010. Last time I checked, Atlanta has a whole lot of niqqas, and there aint so much in Utah, so whats the theory there? Does Atlanta have a different species of blacks? Do they suddenly operate with a different genetic code than other blacks around the country?

No, its the basic common sense approach that because more Atlanta blacks are living better, they have less inclination towards violence, and to expand that whites have been committing economic violence towards black americans to their benefit for centuries, so that they can put themselves in a collective environment where life is good for them and there is little provocation for violent outcomes. When people have a lot to lose, they act accordingly. Thats human nature.

You say I must realize a problem? What problem is that, niqqa? That blacks are somehow genetically predisposed to violence? Thats some nazi germany sht, doggy. Again, history disagrees with that assessment, but we never let the facts get in the way of racism, especially if it makes white folks look bad.
What about West Virginia though? Predominantly white, extreme poverty, and a very low crime rate.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
that's the keyword. now, we have gentrification and over night the same space is super peaceful. in the 40s, during Capone, whites had a gang culture, hell even the streets of NY with the Irish. How come people can admit to it being cultural for them then, but as soon as you say PRESENT DAY, it's a part of black culture, people get defensive as if the numbers are lying? I say this time and time again, in order to fix a problem, you must first realize there is a problem......otherwise you wont fix shyt, you'll sweep it under the rug like its okie doke. that's dangerous....because in that instance the problem will not get fixed.

Niccas ALWAYS sweep stuff under the rug, ZERO ACOUNTABILITY. LOL, that's why these communities are trash man, the choices these idiots make

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
What about West Virginia though? Predominantly white, extreme poverty, and a very low crime rate.
I think the problem we have here is the culture of African Americans. While poverty and socioeconomic positions are an issue this is a much bigger issue in my opinion. African American culture in general very much associates with the Hip Hop culture which has promoted images of hypermasculinity and violence. This culture is very influential amongst the black community which is why you can go to places like PG county in Maryland where the are many wealthy blacks and still have the large prevalence of violence. Unlike white people, black people lost every trace of our culture, language and history when we were brought here so we are still struggling to find who we are. Throw in that crabs in the barrel mentality that is very prevalent in the black community and you got a real problem.

This ain't on no blame hip hop shyt but let's be real other than the crack epidemic it was one of the worst things to happen to our community. Alot of it promotes violence and ignorant nikka shyt. It degrades and devalues our women and it's the only form of music where the artist disrespects it's listeners by talking about how much shyt they got and how little everybody else got. This might sound a little c00nish but it's the facts. Hip-Hop culture was bad for the black community :manny: