2012 U.S. Murder rate rankings

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Notice these are heavily populated black areas...

SMH at n!ggas still being scared of the white man in 2013. A black man is more likely to murder your ass today than a white man.

Truth hurts

:patrice:

I don't think black men are scared of white men, the reason nikkas have animosity towards white people is not because of fear :comeon:

2pac was a pro black man and even that nikka had to admit "They say its the white man I should fear, but its my own kind doing the killing here"

I wonder who started this FEAR the white man stuff, as I honestly never seen or heard of a black man being scared of a white man in any shape or form in everyday life.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Notice these are heavily populated black areas...

SMH at n!ggas still being scared of the white man in 2013. A black man is more likely to murder your ass today than a white man.

Truth hurts

white men are more likely to be murdered by another white man (proximity logic), and humans in general arent likely to be murdered by anyone.

But being affected by an unequal education system, housing discrimination, hiring discrimination, banking/credit discrimination, inequity in judicial enforcement and laws, social discrimination, etc affects the quality of one's life for nearly every human being in this country. Those acts aren't being perpetrated by black men.

c00ning hurts.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
City Population Murders per 100,000 people
1. Flint, Mich. 101,632 61.98
2. Detroit, Mich. 707,096 54.58
3. New Orleans 362,874 53.18
4. Jackson, Miss. 175,939 35.8
5. St. Louis, Mo. 318,667 35.46
6. Baltimore, Md. 625,474 35.01
7. Newark, N.J. 278,906 34.06
8. Oakland, CA. 399,487 31.54
9. Birmingham 213,266 31.42
10. Baton Rouge 231,500 28.5
Damn!

Atlanta and Miami done fell off.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
white men are more likely to be murdered by another white man (proximity logic), and humans in general arent likely to be murdered by anyone.

But being affected by an unequal education system, housing discrimination, hiring discrimination, banking/credit discrimination, inequity in judicial enforcement and laws, social discrimination, etc affects the quality of one's life for nearly every human being in this country. Those acts aren't being perpetrated by black men.

c00ning hurts.
First off, get rid of the word c00ning, that insult is so watered down, the shyt don't even mean anything here. He's speaking truth here.

list one densely white area with an even remotely similar murder rate. in fact find one in the top 50 that are densely white.

lets not beat around the bush, nikkas are aggressive and violent. in order to fix a problem you must first realize there is a problem.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
And people got the nerve to say down south is a better place to live than NYC :russ: :foh:

:lupe: at Chicago not making this list, I always wonder why that city gets singled out when it comes to national media coverage of their crime rate :patrice:

:dahell: your comparing a whole region to 1 state and pretty much all of the southern cities on here are in shytty states to began with.

who the fukk wants to live in jackson miss, and besides LSU baton rouge is :scusthov:

if were comparing per capita cities over 1 million chicago and philly would be #1 and #2 , notice these cities are all under 400k population except baltimore and detroit which are both shythole cities.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
:dahell: your comparing a whole region to 1 state and pretty much all of the southern cities on here are in shytty states to began with.

who the fukk wants to live in jackson miss, and besides LSU baton rouge is :scusthov:

I'm just having fun out chea :troll:

Old heads always overate the south like you could live down there with your door unlocked :troll:

Who wouldn't want to live in jackson miss, eat fried chicken, smash potatoes and crackabarrel biscuits all day :troll:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
I'm just having fun out chea :troll:

Old heads always overate the south like you could live down there with your door unlocked :troll:

Who wouldn't want to live in jackson miss, eat fried chicken, smash potatoes and crackabarrel biscuits all day :troll:

u forgot dodge and kill mosquitoes and flies :skip:

living in alabama or Mississippi is equivalent to living in new hampshire or vermont in the northeast :troll:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
First off, get rid of the word c00ning, that insult is so watered down, the shyt don't even mean anything here. He's speaking truth here.

list one densely white area with an even remotely similar murder rate. in fact find one in the top 50 that are densely white.

lets not beat around the bush, nikkas are aggressive and violent. in order to fix a problem you must first realize there is a problem.

you are a kuhn if you agree with him. truth hurts. What you are promoting is a racist interpretation of crime and statistics. Basically you extract away all other meaningful variables that influence crime, and singularly focusing on the social construct of race as the one and only meaningful variable in your mind (and your conclusion is not in agreement with hundreds of years of American history with extreme violence perpetrated against black folks by whites simply for being black)

Socio-economic status is the variable you want to follow. Look at atlanta, as socio-economic status has improved, so has its crime rate to the point where it has an overall lower rate than Salt Lake City Utah in 2010. Last time I checked, Atlanta has a whole lot of niqqas, and there aint so much in Utah, so whats the theory there? Does Atlanta have a different species of blacks? Do they suddenly operate with a different genetic code than other blacks around the country?

No, its the basic common sense approach that because more Atlanta blacks are living better, they have less inclination towards violence, and to expand that whites have been committing economic violence towards black americans to their benefit for centuries, so that they can put themselves in a collective environment where life is good for them and there is little provocation for violent outcomes. When people have a lot to lose, they act accordingly. Thats human nature.

You say I must realize a problem? What problem is that, niqqa? That blacks are somehow genetically predisposed to violence? Thats some nazi germany sht, doggy. Again, history disagrees with that assessment, but we never let the facts get in the way of racism, especially if it makes white folks look bad.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
you are a kuhn if you agree with him. truth hurts. What you are promoting is a racist interpretation of crime and statistics. Basically you extract away all other meaningful variables that influence crime, and singularly focusing on the social construct of race as the one and only meaningful variable in your mind (and your conclusion is not in agreement with hundreds of years of American history with extreme violence perpetrated against black folks by whites simply for being black)

Socio-economic status is the variable you want to follow. Look at atlanta, as socio-economic status has improved, so has its crime rate to the point where it has an overall lower rate than Salt Lake City Utah in 2010. Last time I checked, Atlanta has a whole lot of niqqas, and there aint so much in Utah, so whats the theory there? Does Atlanta have a different species of blacks? Do they suddenly operate with a different genetic code than other blacks around the country?

No, its the basic common sense approach that because more Atlanta blacks are living better, they have less inclination towards violence, and to expand that whites have been committing economic violence towards black americans to their benefit for centuries, so that they can put themselves in a collective environment where life is good for them and there is little provocation for violent outcomes. When people have a lot to lose, they act accordingly. Thats human nature.

You say I must realize a problem? What problem is that, niqqa? That blacks are somehow genetically predisposed to violence? Thats some nazi germany sht, doggy. Again, history disagrees with that assessment, but we never let the facts get in the way of racism, especially if it makes white folks look bad.

Atlanta -
In 2010 the city violent crime rate in Atlanta was higher than the violent crime rate in Georgia by 165.7% and the city property crime rate in Atlanta was higher than the property crime rate in Georgia by 57.7%.
Atlanta Crime Statistics: Georgia (GA) - CityRating.com

Don't give me that stupid shyt. If it's socio-economic, you should be able to show me predominately white/meth/ redneck/poor areas (there are lots don't give me that shyt) that are in the top 25. but you can't. violence isn't genetic, it's cultural. and the black community glamorizes murder and violence. point blank. "I wish a nikka would" aint no motto for nothing nikka.

like I said. IN ORDER TO FIX A PROBLEM, YOU MUST FIRST REALIZE THERE IS A PROBLEM.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I see Oakland still on there. They :win: hard.

LA been soft since the turn of the century. When y'all gonna get your stripes back? Oakland been outshining y'all in the murder game for almost two decades now.:demonic:

in all seriousness, lol @ some people thinking the black man is afraid of the white man. In what world currently? The white boys get they asses handed to them in the hood. reason why there's more black on black murders is because it's mostly black folks in these dangerous neighborhood. Commen sense.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
And people got the nerve to say down south is a better place to live than NYC :russ: :foh:

:lupe: at Chicago not making this list, I always wonder why that city gets singled out when it comes to national media coverage of their crime rate :patrice:

Chicago, which is consistently in the national headlines for its gun violence, ranked 16th with 18.46 murders per 100,000 people, behind cities like Cleveland, Memphis, Richmond, Va., and Atlanta, though it was second among cities with more than one million residents, behind Philadelphia (21.5). New York City's murder rate was 5 per 100,000 people.

Read more: Baltimore ranked 6th in murder rate in 2012 - baltimoresun.com