Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Pacers have a proud history of goon squads / real nikkas

chokin.gif

YBE

Banned
Daps
somethings off with this nikka Bron. i know Bron got his career/endorsements to worry about but, his body language screams "im shook" in these pictures.

tumblr_m47fju3buF1r46c33o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m477h7M2Rb1qcbymco1_1280.jpg

Jordan would've choked that nikka...

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
granger act seems forced, but somebody on miami bench could at least give a hard clean playoff foul or whatever.lebron definitely can't risk a suspension. weird to see granger so brolic but been getting locked up by bron in this series. lebron gives him 40 next game and a W, we forget about this minor stuff.

Daps
You don't need to fight someone to stand up for yourself.

Dude is just a bytch. He has countless instances of bytch ass behavior yet no one holds his feet to the fire for it.

he was raised without his father. When you dont have that male influence around to teach you how to be a man and the right and wrong ways to defend your self it can leave you stuck in neutral.

Daps
anybody from the block know what the real tell tell sign in that pic is, that proves bron bron is a half way crook, shook one

the boy bron gets ran up on by granger and the first thing he does is grab the boys hands. that is a clear sign of fear because he is anticipating getting snuffed.

bron was legitimately shook

as for the other side of it, i dont expect dude to hit anybody. but a hard foul on dude would not get him tossed. him going ham and scoring like crazy would be the biggest payback he could give.

im starting to feel bad for ole lebackdown but its obvious he dont want it. and if he dont show some type of toughness this will be the blueprint every team uses against him to get him off his game and bring out the common vs cube.

last season it was jason terry, this season its danny granger

I reject yo deposit. He wasnt holding Granger's hands he put his hand to Granger's chest to push him back and Granger was knocking his hand away.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ain't about to play mindreader in terms of 'Bron being shook. But I will say that Ive been wondering for a long time now why Bron never gets in scraps, as many times as he takes hard ass fouls and blatant disrespect. shyt makes you wonder...

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Because Lebron is one of these dudes who probably NEVER had to be aggressive for anything in life.

He's not soft but he doesn't have any fight in him.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
somethings off with this nikka Bron. i know Bron got his career/endorsements to worry about but, his body language screams "im shook" in these pictures.

tumblr_m47fju3buF1r46c33o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m477h7M2Rb1qcbymco1_1280.jpg

Jordan would've choked that nikka...

:childplease: Jordan got handle by the ultimate CAC Danny Ferry:pacspit:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
when did kobe become good with his hands though?

dudes acting like matt barnes is kimbo slice or something

[YOUTUBE]py0uKKWIkvo[/YOUTUBE]

kobe can't fight

brick james

John piffington
Daps
Lebron and Kobe are both soft because they have no reason to be hard, probably never had a reason, and probably never will.