Reppin
NULL
lose lose for bron. cant fight scrubs and risk gettin suspended

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
:what: so the nikka who gets up in the other nikkas face is the one acting like a bytch?

my goodness what has the world come to?

Nah, Lebron may have bytched out too, I just don't understand what caused Granger to get all bent out of shape for. That elbow didn't look like much imo. You gonna risk a tech/thrown out/suspension over that? Go out for something worth it. :manny:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
lebron looks dominated, that's why people callin him p*ssy. nobody askin him to go swole on nikkaz :childplease:

Exactly, he dont gotta throw hands. Granger getting all in his face talkin shyt, bron look look he scared to even say anything back, waitin for the refs to rescue him

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
:rudy: yall really fall for Danny Granger's fake thug sh1t? Has he thrown a single punch in his NBA career?

I dont get how people are defending bron by calling granger a bytch. bytch or not, Lebron is not reacting like a confident dude would. No one is expecting him to fukken body slam granger. but, when granger has confronted bron about throwin them bows....bron reacts with sheer terror.

at least thats what it looks like to me :manny:

Bron could easily give him the :birdman: and maintain his squeaky clean image

instead bron is reacting with the :merchant:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Kobe has atleast thrown down and put up a fight. Lebron the type to hide his head in his hands and get his ass whooped until the fight is broken up.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
I dont get how people are defending bron by calling granger a bytch. bytch or not, Lebron is not reacting like a confident dude would. No one is expecting him to fukken body slam granger. but, when granger has confronted bron about throwin them bows....bron reacts with sheer terror.

at least thats what it looks like to me :manny:

Bron could easily give him the :birdman: and maintain his squeaky clean image

instead bron is reacting with the :merchant:

Not defending Bron at all, I just think Granger's act is corny. He's been in a whole bunch of these "confrontations" yet hasnt laid a finger on a single NBA player...shyt is corny. At least David West is out there slapping people...Granger is all talk.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
[YOUTUBE]mkYvJgbBBHg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Imagine that being Lebron. That nikka would have flopped so hard he would have given himself whiplash.

It's not about him not punching him in the face, it's about him with the soft ass expressions on his face when that nikka named DANNY is all up in his grill.

:krs: at DANNY

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
Like I said..Lebron aint really fazed by Granger. They got cats in the hood that talk alotta shyt, but all it takes is 1 good lick. Lebron aint gotta do that though..he can send his lightweight Chris Bosh at em:birdman:

:laugh: