2 Referees trying to hold back Danger from snuffing Bron's Kufi once again

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
he was raised without his father. When you dont have that male influence around to teach you how to be a man and the right and wrong ways to defend your self it can leave you stuck in neutral.

some of the hardest nikkas grew up without fathers, he from the hood this aint no excuse.

he just so used to people kissing his ass and :bow: down to him.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Blake Griffin has the same fukking problem with not properly asserting himself. Bron dominates his opponents, but doesn't do it psychologically; that's a major advantage that he's deficient in.

The only way anybody ever challenges LeBron is on some outside-of-basketball type shyt. He CLEARLY has dominated this cats psychologically.

Are we gonna act like teams don't try these tactics when they can't compete based on pure skill or athleticisim? This is the super lightweight version of what the Pistons did to Jordan for years. I'd hate to hear the type of shyt that would have been said about him if the Internet had been around on this scalec back then.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
You either grab the guy's hand or you you snuff him as soon as he gets within arm distance. You certainly never allow a guy to that close to you in the midst of something possibly popping off. You sound out of touch.

That guy's never been in an altercation in his life, I don't know why you gave him a legitimate response.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
:beli: i know y'all just clowning around but do people really think nick cannon retarded brother can fade bron?

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The only way anybody ever challenges LeBron is on some outside-of-basketball type shyt. He CLEARLY has dominated this cats psychologically.

Are we gonna act like teams don't try these tactics when they can't compete based on pure skill or athleticisim? This is the super lightweight version of what the Pistons did to Jordan for years. I'd hate to hear the type of shyt that would have been said about him if the Internet had been around on this scalec back then.

basically. it's like people are watching some completely different shyt when they're talking about granger punking bron and i guess wade, today. dude's been nothing but an emo dweeb all series.

he not fighting anybody, he's not doing anything but getting outplayed and out-muscled left and right and getting mad as hell. i dunno how he has y'all fooled.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Pacers are getting caught up in that hype. They need to focus on basketball and chill on the riff raff. Miami about to pull away now

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
anybody from the block know what the real tell tell sign in that pic is, that proves bron bron is a half way crook, shook one

the boy bron gets ran up on by granger and the first thing he does is grab the boys hands. that is a clear sign of fear because he is anticipating getting snuffed.

bron was legitimately shook

as for the other side of it, i dont expect dude to hit anybody. but a hard foul on dude would not get him tossed. him going ham and scoring like crazy would be the biggest payback he could give.

im starting to feel bad for ole lebackdown but its obvious he dont want it. and if he dont show some type of toughness this will be the blueprint every team uses against him to get him off his game and bring out the common vs cube.

last season it was jason terry, this season its danny granger

I just had to revisit the corniest and forced post I've seen since migrating to this site. God damn this shyt was wack...

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Granger almost went to Yale, Yale dudes aint tuff :scusthov:. Havard dudes on the other hand :krs: