2 Referees trying to hold back Danger from snuffing Bron's Kufi once again

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it's prolly a great idea to prove your tough by choke slammin a nikka into da court, gettin ejected, gettin suspended, fined, and leaving your already broken squad left with absolutely no chance in da world of making a comeback.

Bron is such a fukkin moron yo. nikka need to just steal on any and everybody dat tries him. Mothafukk da consequences ya feel me. :smh:

No one is saying to fight Granger. We're just saying Bron should look the man in his eyes when he challenges him rather than looking away like a bytch scared of confrontation.

Both times Granger got in his face, Bron backed down looking away like bytch on some "I don't want no problems sir."

He should do like Kobe did with Barnes. Stare the nikka in his face and say "What now? Try me bytch nikka."

Daps
You don't need to fight someone to stand up for yourself.

Dude is just a bytch. He has countless instances of bytch ass behavior yet no one holds his feet to the fire for it.

DCMC

Riding Dirty On 85
Daps
Reppin
SC/GA
:rudy:

Let me know when a nikka tries Lebron like this

[YOUTUBE]7V8ZukXsWmk[/YOUTUBE]

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
What do y'all want Bron to do? Punch Granger in his face? Bron knows damn well, just like any other objective non hater, that Granger is not going to do shyt. Same with David West. The way y'all talk you would think LeBron is getting smacked in his face or spit on or some shyt.

Thats what those sposed to be goons job is but miami is sum kind of different. And ima fan :noah:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy:

Let me know when a nikka tries Lebron like this

[YOUTUBE]7V8ZukXsWmk[/YOUTUBE]

:what: Kobe hit that nikka with an elbow to the throat before that play.

Plus you ain't see Raja Bell standing over Kobe staring him down after that. Bell ran away to the other side of the court.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I swear yall gotta be trolling :laff:

If it isn't obvious that Granger is playing the "tough guy" act I don't know what to tell you. LeBron doesn't even look shook by the man, it's more like he doesn't even wanna waste his time

Daps

If it isn't obvious that Granger is playing the "tough guy" act I don't know what to tell you. LeBron doesn't even look shook by the man, it's more like he doesn't even wanna waste his time

I`m sorry, if i`m getting my ass whooped in a game and you're trying to get in my face like Granger was, that wouldn't be my reactions.

Have a fukking heart LeFawn

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
bilde

Captions?

anybody from the block know what the real tell tell sign in that pic is, that proves bron bron is a half way crook, shook one

the boy bron gets ran up on by granger and the first thing he does is grab the boys hands. that is a clear sign of fear because he is anticipating getting snuffed.

bron was legitimately shook

as for the other side of it, i dont expect dude to hit anybody. but a hard foul on dude would not get him tossed. him going ham and scoring like crazy would be the biggest payback he could give.

im starting to feel bad for ole lebackdown but its obvious he dont want it. and if he dont show some type of toughness this will be the blueprint every team uses against him to get him off his game and bring out the common vs cube.

last season it was jason terry, this season its danny granger

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

nikkas love comin up wit their own conspiracy theories and stories as to why dem cats do and DONT do whatever it is they "supposed" to do. Just like da thirsty ass media does on a daily basis. Always goes back to bein on da outside lookin in. Ya gotta take dat shyt with a grain of salt. Fans gonna be fans. Haters go be haters. And stans go be stans. Objectivity is null n void. Everything has to be sensationalized and over analyzed do death.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I still dont understand wtf Granger's problem was last night. Lebron barely did anything with that supposed elbow and dude comes storming back at him. Not one to defend Lebron but damn Granger was acting like a straight b!tch.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still dont understand wtf Granger's problem was last night. Lebron barely did anything with that supposed elbow and dude comes storming back at him. Not one to defend Lebron but damn Granger was acting like a straight b!tch.

:what: so the nikka who gets up in the other nikkas face is the one acting like a bytch?

my goodness what has the world come to?

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
No one is saying to fight Granger. We're just saying Bron should look the man in his eyes when he challenges him rather than looking away like a bytch scared of confrontation.

Both times Granger got in his face, Bron backed down looking away like bytch on some "I don't want no problems sir."

He should do like Kobe did with Barnes. Stare the nikka in his face and say "What now? Try me bytch nikka."

:laff:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron be on his Hov shyt.... That "I'm gonna ignore you shyt" but nikkas are putting HANDS on him..

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
anybody from the block know what the real tell tell sign in that pic is, that proves bron bron is a half way crook, shook one

the boy bron gets ran up on by granger and the first thing he does is grab the boys hands. that is a clear sign of fear because he is anticipating getting snuffed.

bron was legitimately shook

as for the other side of it, i dont expect dude to hit anybody. but a hard foul on dude would not get him tossed. him going ham and scoring like crazy would be the biggest payback he could give.

im starting to feel bad for ole lebackdown but its obvious he dont want it. and if he dont show some type of toughness this will be the blueprint every team uses against him to get him off his game and bring out the common vs cube.

last season it was jason terry, this season its danny granger

fukk outta here with this "I speak for the streets" shyt cuz of a still photo.

:laugh:

Bron should have duffed that trying too hard ass niqqa out. "Anyone from the block" knows you just don't come at niqqas chest first. These niqqas are waiting for refs to break shyt up, and you wanna talk about "the block?"

Fukk outta here.