Daps
immersive.jpg

Triple OG Jeff Foster taught Granger well

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Blake Griffin has the same fukking problem with not properly asserting himself. Bron dominates his opponents, but doesn't do it psychologically; that's a major advantage that he's deficient in.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Blake Griffin has the same fukking problem with not properly asserting himself. Bron dominates his opponents, but doesn't do it psychologically; That's a major advantage that he's deficient in.

the only time he did was when he stepped to Arenas @ the free throw line

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you nikkas serious? Kobe has been bytched up multiple times in his career i cant believe this is even a real post.

Childs
Reggie
Artest
Ol boy that used to play for the suns

....i even remember seeing vince carter check his azz..

...do your research.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka Danny Granger a bully....

He stay picking on LeBron and only LeBron. Bron out on the court during warmups nervous hoping Danny don't see him. He turn around and Danny breathing right on his neck talking bout...

"Let me use your shoes tonight up breh"

danny-granger-tweet.jpg

:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...

He stay picking on LeBron and only LeBron. Bron out on the court during warmups nervous hoping Danny don't see him. He turn around and Danny breathing right on his neck talking bout...

danny-granger-tweet.jpg

:laff: :laff: :deadrose:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
anybody from the block know what the real tell tell sign in that pic is, that proves bron bron is a half way crook, shook one

the boy bron gets ran up on by granger and the first thing he does is grab the boys hands. that is a clear sign of fear because he is anticipating getting snuffed.

bron was legitimately shook

as for the other side of it, i dont expect dude to hit anybody. but a hard foul on dude would not get him tossed. him going ham and scoring like crazy would be the biggest payback he could give.

im starting to feel bad for ole lebackdown but its obvious he dont want it. and if he dont show some type of toughness this will be the blueprint every team uses against him to get him off his game and bring out the common vs cube.

last season it was jason terry, this season its danny granger
You either grab the guy's hand or you you snuff him as soon as he gets within arm distance. You certainly never allow a guy to that close to you in the midst of something possibly popping off. You sound out of touch.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

danny-granger-tweet.jpg

so nobody gonna say who knocked this nikka teeth the fukk out :rudy: