2 Referees trying to hold back Danger from snuffing Bron's Kufi once again

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
yall are stupid.. these are the most important games of the year, why risk gettin tossed?? granger seems to be really homotional. them techs is rackin up though

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall do know that the main guys that walk around tryin to act tough like Granger are the main guys that cant fight.

How is he trying to act tough? He stopped Lebron from getting a breakaway layup and didnt attempt to hurt him in any way and Lebronze like the fagggot bytch he is, tried to sneak in an elbow, so Granger called him on it and Bron backed down. Its not as if Bron did nothing. Bron did the KG type move, you cant run around playing dirty and then back down when u get called on it, and that was the 2ND TIME Bron did that dirty shiit

Between this and the floppin I am losing respect for Lebronze as a player.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
How is he trying to act tough? He stopped Lebron from getting a breakaway layup and didnt attempt to hurt him in any way and Lebronze like the fagggot bytch he is, tried to sneak in an elbow, so Granger called him on it and Bron backed down. Its not as if Bron did nothing. Bron did the KG type move, you cant run around playing dirty and then back down when u get called on it, and that was the 2ND TIME Bron did that dirty shiit

Between this and the floppin I am losing respect for Lebronze as a player.

would you be willing to call a man of LeBron's stature a fakkit bytch to his face?

No? I didn't think so. So the next time you even fix your fingers to type that on your computer think about how easily that so called fakkit bytch would take your manhood, ya little bytch.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
would you be willing to call a man of LeBron's stature a fakkit bytch to his face?

No? I didn't think so. So the next time you even fix your fingers to type that on your computer think about how easily that so called fakkit bytch would take your manhood, ya little bytch.

Niggga Ill call Lebron or any man anything, Im not some tough guy but I dont walk around trying to do some sneak shiiit and then back down if I get called on it. Shiiit son you acting like me and Lebronze would be in some boxing match with rules, Im more worried about the dudes in my hood than Lebronzes soft asss.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Niggga Ill call Lebron or any man anything, Im not some tough guy but I dont walk around trying to do some sneak shiiit and then back down if I get called on it. Shiiit son you acting like me and Lebronze would be in some boxing match with rules, Im more worried about the dudes in my hood than Lebronzes soft asss.

That much is obvious. Your heart pumps sweet mango juice, so refrain from all that tough talk. Lol @ you getting chased around your neighborhood like Craig and Smokey

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That much is obvious. Your heart pumps sweet mango juice, so refrain from all that tough talk. Lol @ you getting chased around your neighborhood like Craig and Smokey

Whatever nikka thats not what I meant, you sound soft saying that shiiit or like you live in some suburb. Its not tough talk, its being a man, I wouldnt have tried to do some sneak shiiit in the first place but if I did I would be prepared for consequences. And its not that Im getting chased or snything like that but when you live in a neighborhood with killers I dont think someone like Lebron scares you regardless of his size. Thats not to say I would go up to Lebron and say anything, its a sporting event, I dont get homotional like you over it, but we on a messageboard discussing shiit and what Lebron did was straight bytch because he was the one that instigated the situation. If Granger got in his face for no reason then I would agree, he should keep cool and not risk a suspension but when you start the shiiit then you have to back it up.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Whatever nikka thats not what I meant, you sound soft saying that shiiit or like you live in some suburb. Its not tough talk, its being a man, I wouldnt have tried to do some sneak shiiit in the first place but if I did I would be prepared for consequences. And its not that Im getting chased or snything like that but when you live in a neighborhood with killers I dont think someone like Lebron scares you regardless of his size. Thats not to say I would go up to Lebron and say anything, its a sporting event, I dont get homotional like you over it, but we on a messageboard discussing shiit and what Lebron did was straight bytch because he was the one that instigated the situation. If Granger got in his face for no reason then I would agree, he should keep cool and not risk a suspension but when you start the shiiit then you have to back it up.

Of course you wouldn't. Because calling a man of that stature a fakkit bytch on a message board, and doing it in real life where you'd have to defend your position are two different things.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wtfyomom is an internet tough guy. he'd probably try to get bron's autograph if he saw him in person. fukking coward.

Hell no, I wouldnt even go up to a player I actually respect and get an auto, Im not a fan of any man.

And second, if anyone walks up to an athlete and snuffs them because of a sporting event when you dont know them personally, then youre a homotional biiitch. If you cant tell the difference between real life and discussing shiit on a message board then youre a fool. Anyways youre obviously trolling so Im done with this convo.

ODOYLE RULES

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Off the Cliff
yeah whatever c*nt. you're a coward who feels tough calling people fakkits and bytches but wouldn't dare whisper that shyt in bron's or any athlete's presence. you know it, we all know it.

rastafarwrite81

Reppin fine wine and cigars!
Daps
Reppin
Miami
yo, this thread is jokes.

every person in this thread calling Lebron a bytch, coward, fakkit would tense up if this nikka raised a hand in their direction.

this is typical sohh fakkitry that i thought would stay over there.

And why am i not surprised that that cac lastemporer2k is in a thread caling lebron a bytch.

insecure much?

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
LeBron is the saddest waste of 6'8" 270 lbs ever. Imagine if Kobe had his body and athleticism. You think there would be any question who the GOAT is then? Plus imagine any nikka trying to fukk with Kobe? nikkas don't even wanna test him now but if he was bigger and stronger than everyone you really think nikkas would get at him?

Bron is an embarrassment. Duke is the Pau Gasol of SFs. nikka is soft as they come.

:snoop: