2 Referees trying to hold back Danger from snuffing Bron's Kufi once again

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Yeah it's prolly a great idea to prove your tough by choke slammin a nikka into da court, gettin ejected, gettin suspended, fined, and leaving your already broken squad left with absolutely no chance in da world of making a comeback.

Bron is such a fukkin moron yo. nikka need to just steal on any and everybody dat tries him. Mothafukk da consequences ya feel me. :smh:

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
lol......everyone that is saying Lebron needs to do something isn't really thinking clearly....why would lebron hit someone and be out multiple games in the playoffs so his team can lose the series.?? that don't make no fukkin sense.

some of you dudes i swear :snoop:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
lol......everyone that is saying Lebron needs to do something isn't really thinking clearly....why would lebron hit someone and be out multiple games in the playoffs so his team can lose the series.?? that don't make no fukkin sense.

Cuz nikkas is dumb dat's why. :laugh: It's always easy to say some shyt somebody else should do when your on da outside lookin in and have absolutely no stake in da process/outcome.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Yeah it's prolly a great idea to prove your tough by choke slammin a nikka into da court, gettin ejected, gettin suspended, fined, and leaving your already broken squad left with absolutely no chance in da world of making a comeback.

Bron is such a fukkin moron yo. nikka need to just steal on any and everybody dat tries him. Mothafukk da consequences ya feel me. :smh:

Lebron doesn't have to take it that far to get his point across. Players like Kenyon Martin, Artest (well not so much him) and Alonzo Mourning were the hardest dudes out and didn't really have to do all that.

Lebron is the last player in the league that should be getting bullied and he's probably leads the league in backing down.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Lebron doesn't have to take it that far to get his point across. Players like Kenyon Martin, Artest (well not so much him) and Alonzo Mourning were the hardest dudes out and didn't really have to do all that.

Lebron is the last player in the league that should be getting bullied and he's probably leads the league in backing down.

Trust me i hear ya on all fronts patna. But those players you just mentioned dont have NEARLY da same amount of risks or shyt to lose so they can get away with dat goon stuff. We're talkin bout a dood who can't even take a sip of water without da media and millions of people having somethin to say about it. I dont get how people dont understand dat he has to deal with shyt far differently then even your "average" superstar.

But trust me i hear ya. But he's in a no win situation regardless of what he does. :manny:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
images

:lolbron:

This never gets old

:laff:

What happened to Childs.

I remember Kobe fighting up the handlers that was taking him through the tunnel after the ejection :pachaha:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Lets get a bit serious.

When does a teammate step in and back LeBron up?

True,too bad it cant take on a Hockeylike atmosphere when it comes to squabbing.If a Star Player is getting harrassed like that youd get this:

[YOUTUBE]yPvP3V5bRuU[/YOUTUBE]

Imagine Juwan just throwing off the Warmups for that occaison

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Trust me i hear ya on all fronts patna. But those players you just mentioned dont have NEARLY da same amount of risks or shyt to lose so they can get away with dat goon stuff. We're talkin bout a dood who can't even take a sip of water without da media and millions of people having somethin to say about it. I dont get how people dont understand dat he has to deal with shyt far differently then even your "average" superstar.

But trust me i hear ya. But he's in a no win situation regardless of what he does. :manny:

Truth.com I can't even argue with any of this. Yeah, he's definitely in a weird spot with this because of his status. Personally I think Lebron should just take the negative media hit and retaliate. Take 2 steps back to move 3 steps forward, because he's getting all kinds of disrespect with players getting in his face and others making choke signs and other blatant types of disrespect.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:stopitslime: nikka that was when Kobe was young and just making a name for himself

Bron is an established 3 time MVP right now and nikkas ain't got no respect for him. Kobe has had some nikkas try and test him like Raja Bell and Matt Barnes, but you never seen Kobe back down.

Bron on the other hand is backing down from nikkas who he is bigger and stronger than. Dude is terry cloth soft.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
lebron doesnt need to be fighting; at that point spoelstra should send in one of the goons on the bench to put a flagrant on granger. Maybe in the regular season bron could step to him but in the playoffs u send some dude on the bench who aint getting no burn anyway and tell him to send a message :birdman: