• Start date

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
"Say brotha... I dont want no trouble".

he just looks like he's tryna tell Granger to calm down.

at least with Chalmers, who i thought was stupid, kinda stepped to West.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Helps the Pacers in a sense that they're a bunch of no names. Granger doesn't give a shyt.

You think Chris Paul or Melo would ever get in Lebrons face?

They're two of his best friends in the league so I don't think that is a good comparison. However, I think Chris Paul would choke the nikka cause he's crazy competitive. Melo ain't aggressive however.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Announcer said granger boxes :shaq:

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
LeBron is the saddest waste of 6'8" 270 lbs ever. Imagine if Kobe had his body and athleticism. You think there would be any question who the GOAT is then? Plus imagine any nikka trying to fukk with Kobe? nikkas don't even wanna test him now but if he was bigger and stronger than everyone you really think nikkas would get at him?

Bron is an embarrassment. Duke is the Pau Gasol of SFs. nikka is soft as they come.

images

:lolbron:

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
They're two of his best friends in the league so I don't think that is a good comparison. However, I think Chris Paul would choke the nikka cause he's crazy competitive. Melo ain't aggressive however.

CP3 has a meanstreak for real! Dude was starting shyt with Gasol last series, lol!

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)

That New York incident told the world Melo ain't bout that life. I actually think Chris Paul would steo to Lebron in the heat of the moment. He's got that Mighty Mouse no fear ice water running through his veins.

Man, Bron needs to flex on someone just to show he can, only people he's ever checked was Detroit fans and telling his moms to sit her ass down.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL

Nah I hear you, its just Bron is used to getting his ass kissed it seemed. The entire team does....hell look at Wade's tempter tantrum last night.

These guys are in their heads.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Kobe gets into shyt w/ artest and barnes. Next year them cats beggin to join the GAWD:leon: