fukking ell.......
Cannot. Even. Imagine.:mjcry:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
He always tells me the reason so many first responders died is cuz of a total breakdown in communications. It was cops/firefighters from the outer boroughs that didn’t know the difference between the north and south towers.
This is one of the saddest things I’ve read about 9/11. The imagery

Daps
I was 3 years old and in preschool. My memory is super blurry but I can remember a sense of panic throughout the day.
Yeah, I was a whole teenager and school stopped for us, as far as curriculum. Every class was about "our enemy" . 9/11 is the reason we still see cac hate groups being bold today. FYI

Race relations were generally good in 2000. Not great. But ok.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
No offense to New York City. But DC and Pennsylvania were attacked. 911 was a bigger event than people make it out to be. I only posted this to remind people that when you say never forget it, never forget.

Yeah you’re 100% right. The pentagon was also hit and there was also the plan that didn’t make its destination. And there were also the other sites that were targeted.... 9/11 was a horrible damn day in American History. It literally changed the way of the world.

Daps
Was 3 but I have a great uncle out in brooklyn who was there(NYPD)

He went into the towers briefly but was then directed to evacuate the world financial center across the street. Said the collapse felt like a earthquake :wow:

He always tells me the reason so many first responders died is cuz of a total breakdown in communications. It was cops/firefighters from the outer boroughs that didn’t know the difference between the north and south towers.

Also said many of they guys didn’t get the evacuation order before the north tower dropped :mjcry:
Lol "first responder" was not public jargon before 9/11. It was unimaginable for everyone. The world will never know the level of tranquility that Americans once had. It's legit fukked up.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
imagine saying bye to your kids and sending them off to school, and 3 hours later you're jumping out of a 100 story building to escape the fires :wow:

regardless of who did it, and whether america deserved it or not, what a horrific fukkin day
This post is too real.

You won't believe how many times I play in my mind, being in that situation.

Like what death would I rather have:

Being on the plane, being in the tower at point of impact, in the tower as building collapsed, or one of the jumpers

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Who gives a shyt about 9/11?

I was thinking the other day if we were to have remembrance of every massacre in America, every single day on the calendar would be so sort of Remembrance day, from the slaughtering of Native Americans, to the mass lynching of black folk and the random acts of gun violence in this country.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Second week of school I think shyt was wild to watch on TV.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
shyt kinda old at this point. If anybody on this forum lost somebody in this government sanction terrorist attack then I'm sorry but everybody else should've been easy to move on. After about the 3rd anniversary it was kinda like ok shyt happened; America doing what they do best and that's go to war with any and everything then nothing positive coming out of it. I was worried about college and my future. Only reason I remember this specific day is because social media keeps reminding me. Nobody I know mentions it.

Daps
Who gives a shyt about 9/11?

I was thinking the other day if we were to have remembrance of every massacre in America, every single day on the calendar would be so sort of Remembrance day, from the slaughtering of Native Americans, to the mass lynching of black folk and the random acts of gun violence in this country.
Wasn't just a massacre. It was an attack on america. And it warranted our longest war. Lol. Many lives from all Creeds we're lost.

Daps
shyt kinda old at this point. If anybody on this forum lost somebody in this government sanction terrorist attack then I'm sorry but everybody else should've been easy to move on. After about the 3rd anniversary it was kinda like ok shyt happened; America doing what they do best and that's go to war with any and everything then nothing positive coming out of it. I was worried about college and my future. Only reason I remember this specific day is because social media keeps reminding me. Nobody I know mentions it.
Bro, we don't legit declare war all the time. Yeah we sell guns, yeah we fund shadow governments, blah blah. We do that publicly because of 9/11, with bots in lieu of it.