17 Year Anniversary of 9/11

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Was 3 but I have a great uncle out in brooklyn who was there(NYPD)

He went into the towers briefly but was then directed to evacuate the world financial center across the street. Said the collapse felt like a earthquake :wow:

He always tells me the reason so many first responders died is cuz of a total breakdown in communications. It was cops/firefighters from the outer boroughs that didn’t know the difference between the north and south towers.

Also said many of they guys didn’t get the evacuation order before the north tower dropped :mjcry:

Last edited:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Friend and I had a break in our college classes, so we went to the mall to pick up the Blueprint.

Walked by a Radio Shack and saw a lot of people watching the TVs by the entrance, so I asked a woman wtf was going on, and she mentioned a plane crashed into one of the WTC buildings

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I was first year college, think it was my second week. I remember I had early class at 8am, but was lazy so chilled then feel asleep on the couch.

Woke up groggy around 850-900, the tv was on NBC. I remember thinking, "ain't it kinda early to be playing this type of movie? :patrice:

Then I realized what was happening :merchant:

Sat there glued, until like lunch time, didn't move. Called to check up on some peeps that were working or in school in downtown Toronto (Toronto was on alert as well).

fukked up shyt

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
DmzV5MaX4AApk2N.jpg

fukking ell.......

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I was in my first period science class when my homeroom teacher came in to break he news... I don’t even think we stopped the lesson for the remainder of class. But the rest of the day was news coverage... I remember the world stopped for like two weeks. And it was so depressing cause I didn’t understand and they kept playing the clips over and over again...:mjcry: kids was talking about it was gonna be be a World War III and shyt.

GETTINIT23

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
9/10 i was in 10th grade and I had a JV football game, it was my first football game ever so i was already going to remember it. I played WR and CB, and i lined up against this dude the whole game on both sides of the ball and we were going at it in a good competitive way. I remember after the game we gave each other a respect dap and i remember seeing him greet who i assumed was his pops after that. Find out later that week in the newspaper his pops was on one of the planes that hit the towers. He was literally watching his son play football and 8 hours later he would be on one of those planes. That really hit home.

its crazy, i remember what i wore on 9/11(And 1 t shirt and grey shorts, white headband, never wore this fit again after this day) what mixtape i listened to getting ready before school(never listened to that mixtape again after that day), who drove me to school,The weather(a perfect fall day in Mass, not a cloud in the sky, 70's)getting the news in Spanish class of what was going on and not really understanding it because they wouldn't turn on the TV. Having Gym class and they sat us on the bleachers and had the principal come in and tell everybody what was happening, what it was like in every class that day, peoples reactions and faces, my ride home after school because football practice got cancelled that day, getting home and EVERY single channel on TV was covering the event.

The fact i can remember so much detail about that day shows how big of an event it was

Daps
Spot for sale

PRESS KIT

Pay Slamdunkjesus.com using PayPal.Me

I was in 8th grade. About 50 miles from the other planes. You know. The ones they don't talk about.

ETA...links are real but a joke. Don't actually donate. Lol.

-------

No offense to New York City. But DC and Pennsylvania were attacked. 911 was a bigger event than people make it out to be. I only posted this to remind people that when you say never forget it, never forget.

There was not attack in New York City there was a tack on the entire United States. And luckily was stopped.

And shoutout to the world we could have had if that never happened. The people who know, know what I mean.

Last edited: