1/7/13 First Raw of 2013 - Simply Put..Prepare To Be ELECTRIFIED!

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
And how great did things turn out for al snow? :rudy:

Orton gets the strap at mania...ALL. THAT. MATTERS.

yes I agree, Orton will get the strap at Wrestlemania....and then

ZigglerAge_original_display_image.jpg
is cashing in THAT Night

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
:what: :mindblown: @ mentioning Orton as it relates to The Rock as if they are on the same stratosphere, Orton is a flimsy, unover, underachiever (or overachiever depending on your perspective) and The Rock belongs on wrestling's Mount Rushmore and is one of the best to ever lace up a pair of boots...END OF DISCUSSION.

Alexander The Great

Supporter
Daps
:what: :mindblown: @ mentioning Orton as it relates to The Rock as if they are on the same stratosphere, Orton is a flimsy, unover, underachiever (or overachiever depending on your perspective) and The Rock belongs on wrestling's Mount Rushmore and is among one of the best to ever lace up a pair of boots...END OF DISCUSSION.

Ed is a delusional person when it comes to wrestling sometimes

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
No, we dont want that....CAUSE i can cite the FACT that rko set part of his career to get cody rhodes, ted dibiase, sim snuka, manu fatu over, setting the title down for a moment to do so. I could cite the fact that he agreed to let kane get a mania win to rehab his career. I could cite the fact that he put over alberto del rio. I could cite the fact that laid down to fukking CHRISTIAN who has never gotten over without edge, and got him over. I could cite the fact that he made my second favorite wrestler mark henry LEGIT for an INCREDIBLE title run. I could cite the fact that he gave foley a second curtain call to his career. I could cite the fact that he got no help from ANYONE but HHH and most importantly....

With all these jobs?....

...putting everyone else over for the business...

HE STILL GETS THE BIGGEST POP OF THE NIGHT.

tumblr_lq8dvcDPQ31qbu7b1o1_r1_500.gif
:megalawd:

Alexander The Great

Supporter
Daps
No, we dont want that....CAUSE i can cite the FACT that rko set part of his career to get cody rhodes, ted dibiase, sim snuka, manu fatu over, setting the title down for a moment to do so. I could cite the fact that he agreed to let kane get a mania win to rehab his career. I could cite the fact that he put over alberto del rio. I could cite the fact that laid down to fukking CHRISTIAN who has never gotten over without edge, and got him over. I could cite the fact that he gave foley a second curtain call to his career. I could cite the fact that he got no help from ANYONE but HHH and most importantly....

With all these jobs

:heh:

manu :dwillhuh:

manu :mindblown:

manu :damn:

Manu :snoop:

:comeon:

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
No, we dont want that....CAUSE i can cite the FACT that rko set part of his career to get cody rhodes, ted dibiase, sim snuka, manu fatu over, setting the title down for a moment to do so. I could cite the fact that he agreed to let kane get a mania win to rehab his career. I could cite the fact that he put over alberto del rio. I could cite the fact that laid down to fukking CHRISTIAN who has never gotten over without edge, and got him over. I could cite the fact that he made my second favorite wrestler mark henry LEGIT for an INCREDIBLE title run. I could cite the fact that he gave foley a second curtain call to his career. I could cite the fact that he got no help from ANYONE but HHH and most importantly....

With all these jobs?....

...putting everyone else over for the business...

tumblr_lq8dvcDPQ31qbu7b1o1_r1_500.gif
:megalawd:
You're dedication as an Orton fan is :whoo: :salute:

I really didn't feel like writing an elaborate response to your faulty paragraph..but fukk it :beli:

:dead: @ you saying Orton set the title aside to get over those legacy bums. The nikka was in the title hunt leading up to Wrestlemania 25 and was in the WWE championship MAIN EVENT that flopped, while he was STILL in Legacy.

Rhodes is the only person that gained anything from that. I guess you can give Orton credit for that if you want. :aicmon:

:dead: @ him putting over Kane at Mania last year to rehab his career :laff:
Kane was in a much more significant position than Randy leading up to that match and beyond. Orton did nothing noteworthy in 2012 while you could make a legit argument that Kane is co-MVP of WWE in 2012 along with Daniel Bryan, as part of Hell-No

:what: @ him putting over Del- Rio, he won damn near every time they matched up. And if he happened to put Del Rio over in meaningless Smackdown matches after Del Rio had already won and lost the World Championship and clearly was no longer as hot (PAUSE) as he once was..shyt means NOTHING big deal.

He also didn't get Christian over. WWE hasn't given a damn about him since they dropped the ball with him in 05' after he embarassed Cena.. he was a solid babyface that happened to be there to help get over Orton as a heel who was a tweener and deliver good matches

I already spoke on the Mark Henry situation. The only argument that you have is the Mick Foley feud which i agree with. But that feud helped Orton not help Mick. Mick had nothing to gain from that feud at that point he was retired.