1/7/13 First Raw of 2013 - Simply Put..Prepare To Be ELECTRIFIED!

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
dont get it twisted i love the rock.. hes one of those dudes that has a pass for life from me for electrifying me for years.... but...

we just gonna forget how wack as fukk his promos were leading up to mania last year... i just remember genuinely being dissapointed that cena was owning the fukkin great one!!

rocky need to get gerwitz on this... cause if the only pop he gets is for calling punk..... B1TCH!!!!!!! with a lot of emphasis... ima be dissapointed as fukk.

I don't think none of us here dislike the Rock. :manny:

Just that he was :flabbynsick: on the mic last return and the match with Cena wasn't that great.

Now if he is in the shape he was when he took that GTS and with CM Gawd carrying the match we gonna get a Mania classic. :wow:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I don't think none of us here dislike the Rock. :manny:

Just that he was :flabbynsick: on the mic last return and the match with Cena wasn't that great.

Now if he is in the shape he was when he took that GTS and with CM Gawd carrying the match we gonna get a Mania classic. :wow:

Yeah, if he's in that condition, it's gonna be :whoo:.... Might have to pull out the good stream for this show :russ:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
it was just corny how he was on this steez of smiling to the camera breaking character and laughing and shet.... nobody wants to see that rocky... get into the zone and cut a real promo...

honestly im kinda pullin for heel punk to own him just cause i cant take the whole captain twitter rocky
Always warms my heart to see the Rocky stans and detractors alike come together in the name of projecting senseless hate upon The Best in the World, CM Phillip Based Brooks :smugbiden:

CM Punk

The TSC World Heavyweight Champion
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
!642-cm-punk-the-rock-raw1000.jpg

This guy? :childplease:

This sellout is going to ship back to Hollywood after bamboozling another paycheck from Vince McMahon. When it's all said and done, the countdown to 2,803 days as WWE Champion will continue and all of you defective puppets that are still stringing along rooting for past their prime, hollywood, spotlight stealing, steroid abusing has-beens will still have this one constant truth in your lives....

this.

Punk.jpg

:jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
That's right..we've been hearing same ol shyt for 400 days from a wannabe Steve Austin/Daniel Bryan/KENTA hybrid. Someone has to add a spark to this wrestling shyt and as usual, as always, as PROVEN..it's up to one man and one man alone
RockLaugh.png

A rock johnson fan wants to pull the repetitive promo card :rudy:

Rock talking points (as written on arm...CAUSE ITS NOT A WORK)

• Goosebumps
  • Finally
  • Roody poo
  • Struedel
  • Candy ass
  • Boots to ass
  • The people
  • Never gonna leave
  • Monkey crap
  • Smackdown
  • Beat your ass
  • Something about midgets
  • Pie eating
  • If ya smell what the rock is cooking
25 minute same old promo...youre a fukking adult...arent you DONE WITH THIS CHILDISH PROMO? Its so fukking boring breh...you call randy blandy but this bytch rock has cut the same promo since 2000

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Regardless of who you're a fan of, the next few months are gonna be stacked that's for sure. Anyone notice the Rock adding dates in February and even doing Smackdown shows?

That title run is coming brehs...:lawd:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Regardless of who you're a fan of, the next few months are gonna be stacked that's for sure. Anyone notice the Rock adding dates in February and even doing Smackdown shows?

That title run is coming brehs...:lawd:
The same motherfukkers celebrating this are like

"why isnt kofi being pushed:shaq2:"
"wade barrett needs that title push :sadbron:"
"ziggler has been buried mitb doesnt matter :rudy:"
"daniel bryan should be the champ for sure :mindblown:"
"the rock is coming back and hes getting the title AWESOME :krs:"

fukking hypocrites. This dudes needs to fukking retire....how am i the ONLY person tired of rock?

fukkING ANCIENT ASS HULK HOGAN IN MANIA XIX got heat over him...fans were tired of him then.

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same motherfukkers celebrating this are like

"why isnt kofi being pushed:shaq2:"
"wade barrett needs that title push :sadbron:"
"ziggler has been buried mitb doesnt matter :rudy:"
"daniel bryan should be the champ for sure"
"the rock is coming back and hes getting the title AWESOME :krs:"

fukking hypocrites. This dudes needs to fukking retire....how am i the ONLY person tired of rock?

fukkING ANCIENT ASS HULK HOGAN IN MANIA XIX got heat over him...fans were tired of him then.

Nah man it's not even about that. WWE had the majority of the year to capitalize off Bryan, Barrett, and Kofi to make them into stars. They did not do that. Bryan had multiple turns until the WWE brass finally embraced him and stuck him with Kane, Barrett was injured for the majority of the year, and Kofi got a push that lasted about a week (no fault of his own).

Now it's $ time for WWE: 'Mania season. This is the time when they have no Monday Night Football and can really gain momentum. They aren't gonna waste it trying something they did half assed a few months ago. The next months are about the $ plain and simple and CM Punk apparently isn't making that much for the company. Punk has had a lengthy run, and losing it to the Rock is the perfect scenario for Mania season.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Orton holding the belt for a fukking year would have drawn bigger buyrates and 3.5s. Punks performance has been pathetic.
Lol Orton, give it a rest Edwin.

Buyrates been up for 2012 and Punk's merch is always top-selling. As for his "performance"...consistently one of the few bright spots on a wack, overly long show.

One guy being champ over another doesn't determine ratings, I don't know when you guys are gonna let go of that fairy tale.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps

I'll take a in condition Rocky having 2-3 matches a year. His presence gets the crowd hype and that what this show is all about, it always makes for a good show. But he needs to retire that kungpo bullshyt, I cringe every time he pulls one of those out of his rudy poo candy ass.

WWE always invites celebrity involvement, he'll be gone after WM. Til they want to coast til Mania then pop a milly again. Hopefully Rock, Brock and the other big gun, Taker competing helps McMahon resist the urge to let Kid Rock perform for 15 minutes for all of his fan.

Until then we get to predict who wins the right to curtain jerk WM in the third biggest battle royal in wrestling history. :ooh:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Lol Orton, give it a rest Edwin.

Buyrates been up for 2012 and Punk's merch is always top-selling. As for his "performance"...consistently one of the few bright spots on a wack, overly long show.

One guy being champ over another doesn't determine ratings, I don't know when you guys are gonna let go of that fairy tale.
:childplease:

49473_o.gif

:megalawd: