1/7/13 First Raw of 2013 - Simply Put..Prepare To Be ELECTRIFIED!

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
dont get it twisted i love the rock.. hes one of those dudes that has a pass for life from me for electrifying me for years.... but...

we just gonna forget how wack as fukk his promos were leading up to mania last year... i just remember genuinely being dissapointed that cena was owning the fukkin great one!!

rocky need to get gerwitz on this... cause if the only pop he gets is for calling punk..... B1TCH!!!!!!! with a lot of emphasis... ima be dissapointed as fukk.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
CM Gawd did it for the people. :obama:

:scusthov: @ dudes looking forward to a via satellite title run after this year dominance based Punk has given us.
I like my Satellites LIVE with no Botches and Mic Skills off the Dome.:yes:

tumblr_mfce9lFl3J1rluqm1o1_500.jpg
:damn:

:ooh:http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2012-12-31/cm-punk-cleared-to-compete:ohhh:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
geez why are tna threads never made a week in advance like raw threads?

You waiting to see: Aces & Eights beat down old men with hammers, Taz commentary, Meth Harvey's inner voice monogues, and Hulk Hogan's daughter soap opera drama? More props to you if you can somehow :eat: from all that.

Jixson

Pro
Daps
Reppin
League of Legends
Punk is back.
Rock is here.

Probably some Brock and Shield #fukkery .

I am prepared to :eat: until Wrestlemania and then is become :flabbynsick: for another 5 months.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Punk is back.
Rock is here.

Probably some Brock and Shield #fukkery .

I am prepared to :eat: until Wrestlemania and then is become :flabbynsick: for another 5 months.

20th anniversary show should be pretty good. better see rock, brock, and austin

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
dont get it twisted i love the rock.. hes one of those dudes that has a pass for life from me for electrifying me for years.... but...

we just gonna forget how wack as fukk his promos were leading up to mania last year... i just remember genuinely being dissapointed that cena was owning the fukkin great one!!

rocky need to get gerwitz on this... cause if the only pop he gets is for calling punk..... B1TCH!!!!!!! with a lot of emphasis... ima be dissapointed as fukk.

You know it's a sin round these parts to point out some things :youngsabo:

Rock is one of my all time favorites, but I feel the same way. Cena wasn't owning him, but most of that shyt (from BOTH guys) was lackluster for me.

I'd definitely rather have more Hollywood Rock shytting on dudes than catchphrase Rock with the twitter references and shyt, but after a while I'm like :manny: cause I'll take what I can get.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
You know it's a sin round these parts to point out some things :youngsabo:

Rock is one of my all time favorites, but I feel the same way. Cena wasn't owning him, but most of that shyt (from BOTH guys) was lackluster for me.

I'd definitely rather have more Hollywood Rock shytting on dudes than catchphrase Rock with the twitter references and shyt, but after a while I'm like :manny: cause I'll take what I can get.

it was just corny how he was on this steez of smiling to the camera breaking character and laughing and shet.... nobody wants to see that rocky... get into the zone and cut a real promo...

honestly im kinda pullin for heel punk to own him just cause i cant take the whole captain twitter rocky