1/7/13 First Raw of 2013 - Simply Put..Prepare To Be ELECTRIFIED!

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're not worthy brehs, the IWC and 'E Universe are not worthy... :sadbron:

tumblr_lsu713Q7dK1r2gtxeo1_500.gif

#TeamBringIt not giving a fukk, the "business" is about to pick up and be saved once again.. :ahh:

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
austin on the 14th?!

*e-marks*

been following him on twitter all that sumbytch does is hunt deer with his dog :russ:

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
20th anniversery of Raw they need to somehow get The Rock, Austin, HBK, Undertaker, and HHH in the ring at the same damn time :blessed:

Have CM Punk and the Shield :deadhorse: The Rock then out comes HHH :ehh: Then HBK :gladbron: Then the Undertaker :ooh: Then the GOAT :mjpls:

I'd be like :to: That's my childhood

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
20th anniversery of Raw they need to somehow get The Rock, Austin, HBK, Undertaker, and HHH in the ring at the same damn time :blessed:

Have CM Punk and the Shield :deadhorse: The Rock then out comes HHH :ehh: Then HBK :gladbron: Then the Undertaker :ooh: Then the GOAT :mjpls:

The rock is too coward to get into the ring with them, it would show that in THEIR world, well, he's just not REALLY the great one :youngsabo:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

fukk Yeah, lets bury the current roster once and for all! :snoop:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The rock is too coward to get into the ring with them, it would show that in THEIR world, well, he's just not REALLY the great one :youngsabo:

Remember the WWE fanbase of today shytted on every star on the roster including a shook Michaels, Cena, Stephanie, and Cripple H for the greatest sports entertainers in history? I do:bryan:

Last edited by a moderator:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yes he did..leading to Survivor Series 99. But you dont like that fact, do you?

LOL@X Pac heat yet drawing the biggest ratings and PPV during that time and he was unwanted in your ill conceived mind? Children. Always needing to pretend.