RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I got a few take aways from being there live but I wanna rewatch the playback first before I speak on the show.

But I can speak on the dark matches. We got to see Xavier woods vs Nathan Frazer in a speed match. Woods won and I guess he was #1 contender.. he made a speech about being the only member of new day to not win singles gold and challenged Andrade for the speed title right there. So Xavier had 2 speed matches. For someone who's never bothered to watch speed on X and being skeptical of 3min matches they both were good. The crowd was throughly behind X for both matches. Unfortunately he lost

After the show we had pretty deadly vs Awesome Truth. This was extremely fan oriented. Alot of pandering and chants going on. And Boos for pretty deadly. They got some cheers because new Yorkers are naturally trolls and MSG isn't in Harlem :dame:

Then Finn VS Jey Uso... some people left the arena before the pretty deadly match. I wish I could find the people that left before Friday night yeetdown and laugh in their face.. it's not just televised shyt Jey Uso had everyone going wild during his entrance and the entire match. Also they didn't turn the lights out for his entrance... so I guess he's officially done with the firefly shyt lol. Finn and Jey are both showmen so that was a dope experience.

I just wanna say this to say that the dark matches were more hype than some of the main show matches. But I wanna watch the play back before I comment on it

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
@RippTheRuler WWE Speed's format is 4 guys compete in a mini #1 contender tournament to see who faces the champion. The title match has a 5 min time limit unlike the regular 3 mins. Woods was the winner of the tournament this go-around. Here is a graphic to help further the concept. Link to the thread if you care to watch any of it.

WWE-Speed-Tournament-Ricochet-Champ.png

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Randy keeps looking at Cody like 'I'mma get you' :youngsabo:

Yes boy return :banderas:

Haliburton a bytch and needs a steel chair across his face :pacspit:

It's been 26 years since Bash at the Beach 98, no better time to have Logan/Haliburton vs Knight/Brunson :wow:

I have no idea who will win MITB and I like it :obama:

Jacob's theme and logo :ohlawd:

Heyman is an excellent actor :whew:

They done kilt Heyman :damn:

What a segment, Solo gone to far now, I know Rock is behind this, we need the TRUE Tribal Chief and the OG Bloodline to ride on these fools :demonic:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still think Paul will join Rock’s Bloodline when the Civil War begins. This isn’t the first time that he’s got assaulted by his clients and then turned around and rejoined them.

I could see Wiseman returning and being like, "They beat some sense into me.
mjinjured-grin.jpg
"

One does have to wonder what Roman is doing right now though. It's kind of fukked up if he's watched Jimmy and Paul get assaulted and taken out all while watching Solo take over his stable.

I can see that too as he realises that Rock's Bloodline is the way to go or this is The Rock cleaning house of all Roman affiliates

Last edited:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I still think Paul will join Rock’s Bloodline when the Civil War begins. This isn’t the first time that he’s got assaulted by his clients and then turned around and rejoined them.

I could see Wiseman returning and being like, "They beat some sense into me.
mjinjured-grin.jpg
"

One does have to wonder what Roman is doing right now though. It's kind of fukked up if he's watched Jimmy and Paul get assaulted and taken out all while watching Solo take over his stable.

What makes you think this ain't happening on Rocks word:sas2:

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
Always rocked with him honestly even corny goatee era. It's plain to see it was shytty ol Vincente who fukked up his steez.

That being said solo and bl2.0 is so heavy right now.

Who fukkin cares what Cody is doing totally could care less.

Although I agree mania and the build up was flames and it's apparent to me know that it should have been done but now they need to do the same and forget the cody rock shyt and move forward with rome and rock.

Have rocky beat Cody and then rock v rome at mania for the strap
I mean I still care about Cody and what he’s doing. Whenever we get Cody vs Orton that shyt will be popping.

Besides rock and Roman nobody on Cody level so he still that nikka

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It’s not out of the realm of possibility that this is still actually Roman’s group

Heyman beatdown aside