Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Just saw the clip of my boy Brunson and fakkit azz Chauncey Haliburton.

I don’t rock with WWE anymore but they are killing the game right now. I felt like a little kid watching 2 NBA players live out child hood dreams

Props to HHH

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
IMG-4878.jpg

:russ:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Do we think Hikuleo will come in on the OG side to even the odds or on Solo’s to make it even bigger?

QBN

All Star
Daps
So damn good last night....Bloodline reminding me of prime NWO on some hostile takeover ish.

Like other posters have said, Heyman deserves an Emmy. He sold the hell out of being a fearful hostage until he finally showed the courage to profess his loyalty to the one true Tribal Chief, Roman Reigns! :salute:

So many questions...what happens when Roman returns? And is Solo really acting on his own or is he acting on the secret orders of The Final Boss himself, the Rock! WWE (especially Smackdown) is must see TV right now. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
it feels like MITB is to Summerslam as Royal Rumble is to Wrestlemania

MITB is supposed to be part of the "Big 5"... they put out a headline a couple years ago. They even attempted a stadium show in Vegas but I can't remember if it was slow ticket sales or what but the event was moved to an arena.

They could likely make MITB a stadium show next year if they tried, it usually has a lot of juice and it's a big part of WWE's yearly storytelling.

A shame about Survivor Series... I love the weird teams concept