Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
As seen during the June 28th 2024 edition of WWE Smackdown, there were multiple instances where the FOX network censored fan chants and gestures. At several points during the show, either the audio was muted or the screen got blacked out for several seconds. There was controversy earlier this year over FOX censoring The Rock on Smackdown.

According to Fightful.com, there was frustration by several WWE sources spoken to over the censorship. One longtime WWE talent gave the following statement to the outlet…

“It’s a chore to watch sometimes. I understand censoring ‘f*ck the Pacers,’ but it feels like every segment is edited and it makes us look like it’s our production.”
This is why I say Fightful is fraudulent, they take something that is very obvious and act like they have BTS info.:mjlol:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Roman shows back up and Solo falls his ass in line :heh:

Just like Rock made Roman do when they linked up.

I don’t want to see that though, Im more than ready to see Solo vs Roman and been waiting since they started teasing it many months ago.
Nah Rock kissed the ring and acknowledged. Rock's aura is just larger than his and it left him in the shadows but that'll happen to anybody in the business besides like 4 or 5 people ever, especially if he's cursing & calling cities meth heads lol

They're about to gimmick Solo's name to Caesar Sikoa for this run as defacto leader now that Roman "isn't coming back". The lackey role is beneath him now. He needs to be eating shyt against Roman and that's where they're going like you said

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i can see it now, this Bloodline is gonna get chaotic, beating up refs, GMs, even Triple H and no one can't do a damn thing about it because the one pulling the strings is none other than
l-intro-1712436957.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
i can see it now, this Bloodline is gonna get chaotic, beating up refs, GMs, even Triple H and no one can't do a damn thing about it because the one pulling the strings is none other than
l-intro-1712436957.jpg
If they really want to make them then they need to beat his ass too. :manny:

At some point over the next year Solo needs to beat Cody, Roman, or Rock if they serious about really making him.

Cena & Roman would have never became who they did without actually winning the big matches and beating legit top guys.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Elektra Lopez seems a little high maintenance just off her reaction there.... :lolbron: :hubie:
I wonder if those are for only WWE Garden debuts? I'm not sure if the other members of the Bloodline have ever competed in MSG before hand but if they haven't I wonder if they also go one. Of course they wouldn't show that on video.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I wonder if those are for only WWE Garden debuts? I'm not sure if the other members of the Bloodline have ever competed in MSG before hand but if they haven't I wonder if they also go one. Of course they wouldn't show that on video.

I think they want to be smart about how and who they somewhat "break kayfabe" with... if that makes sense