YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Five or six years ago if some one told you Roman would have the whole wrestling world in the palm of his hands, and considered an all-time goat we’d be asking for those dudes to get perm banned
Always rocked with him honestly even corny goatee era. It's plain to see it was shytty ol Vincente who fukked up his steez.

That being said solo and bl2.0 is so heavy right now.

Who fukkin cares what Cody is doing totally could care less.

Although I agree mania and the build up was flames and it's apparent to me know that it should have been done but now they need to do the same and forget the cody rock shyt and move forward with rome and rock.

Have rocky beat Cody and then rock v rome at mania for the strap

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Five or six years ago if some one told you Roman would have the whole wrestling world in the palm of his hands, and considered an all-time goat we’d be asking for those dudes to get perm banned
We? I never hated Roman. He was pushed a little too much but I always thought he was capable of greatness. The Shield attire really made him look like a mid-carder, like he couldn't let go of the past.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Always rocked with him honestly even corny goatee era. It's plain to see it was shytty ol Vincente who fukked up his steez.

That being said solo and bl2.0 is so heavy right now.

Who fukkin cares what Cody is doing totally could care less.

Although I agree mania and the build up was flames and it's apparent to me know that it should have been done but now they need to do the same and forget the cody rock shyt and move forward with rome and rock.

Have rocky beat Cody and then rock v rome at mania for the strap
Roman is a perfect example of the pros/cons of Vince. Vince over pushed him because he wanted a new face after Cena, and it really hurt Roman's career for a while. Then Vince decides to get out of the way and greenlit the heel turn and it was genius. The reason people became angry with Vince is because he knows better. I said before that the ironic thing about Vince, is that younger Vince would've absolutely hated old man Vince.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
wwe is hotter than fish grease at the moment

its crazy a few months solo never spoke or cut promos and Tama Tonga and Tonga Loa weren't even on the roster or known like that, and jacob fatu just debuted last week. Yet now they are prob the most i want to see whats next storyline going on

Honestly I thought once roman lost and went on break that him and jimmy would prob take a hiatus as well. Then Jimmy got his but Solo came in like tom brady cray

Last edited: