firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
NBA is really the land of the giants lmao
We know Brunson small as hell in the NBA and here he fukking dwarfs LA Knight (yes I know LA Knight not particularly tall but still)

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Some quick post show thoughts

Show opened with two speed matches. Xavier Woods vs Frazer

And then the winner of that match vs Andrade

Crowd was very pro new day

The show opener set the tone for the lit, it was amazing. Solo’s heat is crazy, it was fukk you solo chants all night long

Crowd went crazy for Randy, KO and Cody. I think Cody was overall the most over, they loved him

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Watching Randy, KO, and Cody fukk around during commercial break was great

La Knight was super over

Roman is going to be a super babyface when he finally returns. The crowd is buzzing for him

Nobody gave a fukk about the women except Jade, Tiffany and Bianca

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
i’ll prolly watch it but this is why AEW need to change their approach..the storyline..going back to the Von Erich’s/Fabolous Freebirds wrestling has always been story based..how tf i’m spose to watch Rampage after that
full
You’re supposed to enjoy 20 minutes of a nonstop banger match

You don’t need a story to enjoy wrestling :troll:

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
The dark main event was pretty deadly vs awesome truth and then jey uso vs Finn balor in a street fight

Jey is super over, he even made the ref and ring announcer do his Yeet thing :pachaha:
Reports were saying Wes Lee and Joe Coffey were backstage. Anything about them performing in a dark match?

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Reports were saying Wes Lee and Joe Coffey were backstage. Anything about them performing in a dark match?

Sadly they didn’t

After the last match (Jey Uso match) Cody Rhodes came back and talked about dusty Rhodes, farewell for Kayla and sent us home

Edit: Wes Lee should get a call up soon