☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
\
:heh: comedy. In an ideal world, black feminism is fighting racism and sexism.
So leave it at that and stop holding a few misguided wenches out as the extent of their movement.

But in this world that ideology "Black feminism" is black men hate. I can show you blogs, forums, twitters of black men hate rhetoric. They have no agenda, no goal but to destroy whatever bridge is left between black men and black women. devils.

So you admit what black feminism ACTUALLY is, yet you're mad they don't live up to that ideal.

I can show you a perfect world, but that doesn't mean we live up to it.

Does that mean the concept is any less valid? :usure:

And I do think the bad apples are overrepresented and overstated as having more of an effect as they claim to

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:dahell:i understand its what gets them there youtube views and attention but do these nikkas take about anything original or new, its literally the same tired recycled topics every show/video........

Have you ever spoken to someone who majored in sociology? :pachaha:

Thats what most black talking heads are known for.

Very few of us can transcend to other areas of dialogue and discourse.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
As far as the black feminist/black patriarchy debate on Tariq's ustream show last Sunday. The nikka 3-0'd them lame ass callers. None of them nikkaz knew how to define there black feminists argument or there black patriarchy argument.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:blessed: fukkery

The show is today at 10am PST on http://rmconair.com/ and click 'live on air'.

Topic:

Here's the previous show with Tariq

Margo :noah:

Here's the previous show with Tommy, those ladies in the room :salute:. This nikka Tommy said black women are the least desired women of any race, everyone looked at him like :what:

This show keep me :eat:

Heres the full channel for all previous shows http://www.youtube.com/user/TheZoWhatShow?feature=watch

Great show so far
im convinced this cat is a jew :heh: dude says black women are fighting racism and sexism :dead:

how? by bedwenching and twerking? fukk outta here

http://www.policymic.com/articles/2...k-feminists-you-never-learned-about-in-school

whats makes you think the ones that are bedwenching and twerkinb even care about racism ...

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
still :snoop: that RMC fukked up and the show with Zo, Tariq & Tommy didn't record and you couldn't even watch live. :why:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
:dahell:i understand its what gets them there youtube views and attention but do these nikkas take about anything original or new, its literally the same tired recycled topics every show/video........
When it comes to Race and Feminism Tariq Nasheed has been going hard in the paint over the past couple of months. The Mackin' has taken a backseat for the most part; it's been over 10 years and I feel like he (and others) have said all they needed to say.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Great show so far

http://www.policymic.com/articles/2...k-feminists-you-never-learned-about-in-school

whats makes you think the ones that are bedwenching and twerkinb even care about racism ...

bruh why are you pulling out women born in the 1800s (who werent feminist by name) to defend these new generation of feminist?

if black women started talking about black men, would i be justified in pulling out some damn pre-civil rights era history to defend myself?

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just to show you what black feminism really is pre welfare era

http://www.forharriet.com/2013/03/10-black-feministswomanists-everyone.html another up to date list

lol, first comment

Where are the Womanist/Feminist religious women who are slowly shifting the patriarchal shape of scholarship and the church, like, for example, Rev. Dr. Katie G. Cannon, who was the first black woman ordained by the Presbyterian Church and who is an Ethicist and one of the "mothers" of Womanist Thought? Or Rev. Dr. Renita Weems, Biblical Scholar and administrator.... Love this list, but these women (among many, many more) often get left off and Feminists/Womanists cheat themselves if they don't know them.

someone should alert these women that most religions, particularly christianity, are patriarchal by nature. :heh: but i guess it's like gays that support the church, pick and choose what you worship.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
lol, first comment

someone should alert these women that most religions, particularly christianity, are patriarchal by nature. :heh: but i guess it's like gays that support the church, pick and choose what you worship.

:heh: I read that shyt too. Youre right though, but one of the many things i learn dealing with women is dont touch the weave and dont saying bad about the church

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
black feminism: http://www.beyondblackwhite.com/59-black-women-multiple-fathers-im-one/

But what I find funny (not in a ha-ha sort of way but in a this-ish-ain’t-right sort of way) is that as usual, the focus and bad news about black women leans towards the idea that the cradle of destruction for the black community lies at our whoring feet, whorish whores that we are. Yet when there’s news about how one in three black men are unfairly abused in prison it’s all weeping and bleeding hearts.

What the headline SHOULD have said was…

59% of Black Men Knock Up Multiple Black Women and Leave, Study Shows

keep in mind, the lady writing this has kids by multiple men as well -- one by a white guy. :heh: and the funny part is they really believe there's a dead beat dad out there for every black women with children, when it's not even close.

edit: another gem"

After reading stats like this, there should not be one single black woman on Earth begrudging another for throwing up her hands in her quest for Mr. Perfect Black Unicorn. If you find him and you want him and he wants you back, that’s loverly. But smart women know their options and exercise them. I’m convinced that if the majority of black women knew that men of other races often come from a culture in which fathers are committed to the mothers of their children, we’d see these stats less and less.

is it just me or does it seem like black feminist are begging to join other races patriarchies?

Last edited: