Zo Williams Show with both Tariq Nasheed & Tommy Sotomayor

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

@marcuz is there something wrong with her commentary

i'm 7 minutes and this young lady hasn't said anything i disagree with. then i get to the comment section and the first thing i see is

Black men hate "BLACK" feminism because it challenges their privileges as "males" & their chance to gain WM's position. The only reason they hate WM is because they possess the structures and powers they want to use themselves.If white men and black men shared "SEXISM" "MISOGYNY" AND PATRIARCHY equally from the beginning of human life, black women would be an afterthought. Black men only see us as tools to gain position in society vs. white men. We're basically alienated in the black race.

i swear, you women are sick in the head :snoop:

edit: and i generally disagree with the premise of these feminist discussions. black women speak of their problems as if it's secular to only them. black women really believe they can succeed as one half of the race. like lets just focus on the girls and women, fukk the boys, let them drown. then y'all wonder why the community is in shambles, and why you're not protected or appreciated, BECAUSE YOU'VE FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOUR STRONGER HALF.

edit2: she just started on the whole rape 'n pillage angle, where all black women are being secretly molested, raped and beat up by the boogy black man. :beli:

Last edited:

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
i'm 7 minutes and this young lady hasn't said anything i disagree with. then i get to the comment section and the first thing i see is

Why would you read youtube comments? listen to the woman , then tell me what you think

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would you read youtube comments? listen to the woman , then tell me what you think

because they have just as much power as the woman speaking. you want me to just watch the video and agree with her viewpoint on feminism while ignoring the comment section filled with black women expressing how they really feel? NAH :heh:

and i edited my post

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
because they have just as much power as the woman speaking. you want me to just watch the video and agree with her viewpoint on feminism while ignoring the comment section filled with black women expressing how they really feel? NAH :heh:

and i edited my post

Your just looking to cause problems , address the woman in the video

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your just looking to cause problems , address the woman in the video
:ld:

so far, she's being very lite about her goals and agenda. just basic positive uplifting for those she feels needs it, which is fine. long as she doesn't turn it into a black man hate/go get you something new rhetoric, i dont have many complaints. my main beef is that yall believe your problems are secular and that you can succeed as one half of the race w/o us, when you cant.

and im not looking to cause problems. yall just refuse to admit the real crazy wing of the black feminism that hates black men and worships white men.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

edit: and i generally disagree with the premise of these feminist discussions. black women speak of their problems as if it's secular to only them. black women really believe they can succeed as one half of the race. like lets just focus on the girls and women, fukk the boys, let them drown. then y'all wonder why the community is in shambles, and why you're not protected or appreciated, BECAUSE YOU'VE FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOUR STRONGER HALF.

edit2: she just started on the whole rape 'n pillage angle, where all black women are being secretly molested, raped and beat up by the boogy black man. :beli:

bruh...what the the fukk.

Do you not realize that THERE IS shyt that pertains to women? Regardless of race?