Zo Williams Show with both Tariq Nasheed & Tommy Sotomayor

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
uh...yeah...they are.

and you quoting a few rouge members or loud mouths with other agendas doesn't change that.
what are the goals of black feminism, and name some national organizations that are fighting to get them accomplished, i'll wait

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
smh @ these idiots not recording the goddamn show. zo williams is such a bootleg nikka i swear

It ain't really Zo's fault though. Its RMConAir. The same nikkaz that fired The Poetess over some bullshyt. Then they went back and put Zo and Corey Holcombs show back in rotation.

RMConAir is on some janky promotor type shyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
what is the black feminist agenda
black women that want to challenge racism AND sexism.

What and name some national organizations that are fighting to get them accomplished, i'll wait
Quoting tariq's talking points doesn't make you more eloquent.

having an organization or not doesn't invalidate your aims as an individual.

I'm not even a 'black feminist" but I understand why someone would be.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

black feminist aren't challenging racism or sexism :heh: what world are you living in? tell me why you would be a black feminist when your gender isn't the reason for the inequality you receive.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How come black feminists don't challenge white men?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
black feminist aren't challenging racism or sexism :heh: what world are you living in?
Uh...yeah. They are. Thats how I know you've probably never met one. They support black men, but they just want a seat at the table as well. Its really not that hard to understand.
tell me why you would be a black feminist when your gender isn't the reason for the inequality you receive.
...you just admitted they face inequality though...:duck:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How come black feminists don't challenge white men?

They don't?

Thats news to me.

I'm sure you'll just move the goal posts of some anecdotes I present as well so whats the point?

Do you really believe that NO BLACK WOMAN WHO SUPPORTS FEMINISM is against the imposed position of white men?

Have you ever MET one? Like a bleeding heart black feminist? With useless graduate degrees in the shyt and all?

Its really not that hard to understand.

They're black women. They want to challenge racism. They also want to challenge sexism.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uh...yeah. They are. Thats how I know you've probably never met one. They support black men, but they just want a seat at the table as well. Its really not that hard to understand.

statistically, it's more black women "sitting at the table" thanblack men. so why are we the target of their disdain? i've met black feminist, and i've debated dozens online. they are not CONCERNED about white men and real white patriarchy. their gripe is the evil black man that's coming into their communities, raping all these innocent black women, beating them up, and leaving them w/kids.

...you just admitted they face inequality though...:duck:

yes, because they're black. who said they don't face inequality?

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
They don't?

Thats news to me.

I'm sure you'll just move the goal posts of some anecdotes I present as well so whats the point?

Do you really believe that NO BLACK WOMAN WHO SUPPORTS FEMINISM is against the imposed position of white men?

Have you ever MET one? Like a bleeding heart black feminist? With useless graduate degrees in the shyt and all?

Its really not that hard to understand.

They're black women. They want to challenge racism. They also want to challenge sexism.

:heh: comedy. In an ideal world, black feminism is fighting racism and sexism. But in this world that ideology "Black feminism" is black men hate. I can show you blogs, forums, twitters of black men hate rhetoric. They have no agenda, no goal but to destroy whatever bridge is left between black men and black women. devils.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why can't this dude pull up any examples of black feminist fighting racism and sexism? i occasionally browse feminist blogs and it's always about the evil black man beating them up or the double standards between them and white women. never see anything about white men either, which always perplexes me.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:

There's something very strange and wrong with Black women and how they treat white people. They treat everyone better than black men. They really don't challenge anyone but Black men.

:snoop:
Honestly, the same could be said about black men...you see how nikkas on here "pawg" worship and criticize everything black women do.

Its not about black women treating black men bad or black men treating black women bad...its about "some" black people having general self hate.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
statistically, it's more black women "sitting at the table" thanblack men.
you know, theres more than one way to address inequality so i don't really see your point.

They're black.

and.

they're women.

so...

do you want them to be one or the other? Not both?

so why are we the target of their disdain?
what disdain is that?
i've met black feminist, and i've debated dozens online. they are not CONCERNED about white men and real white patriarchy.
you sure?
their gripe is the evil black man that's coming into their communities, raping all these innocent black women, beating them up, and leaving them w/kids.
I keep hearing this trope but it sounds purely selective.

Again.

Women universally get shyt on.

Black people generally get shyt on.

but now...you have a problem with black women trying to prevent themselves from getting shyt on? :what:

yes, because they're black. who said they don't face inequality?

...women face inequality as well...or did you forget that too?

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
:dahell:i understand its what gets them there youtube views and attention but do these nikkas take about anything original or new, its literally the same tired recycled topics every show/video........