Zo Williams Show with both Tariq Nasheed & Tommy Sotomayor

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Tariq's ustream show from this Sunday, debating with black feminists, good debate. lol none of the callers could define black male privilege :dead:

How can I get the audio from this show :ooh::ohlawd: I know he ethered every caller

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq lost the first debate frankly.

His railing against feminism is sheer cherry picking.

@Willstyles -- i mean capricorn couldn't define feminism, black patriarchy, and lost the debate when he backed away from feminist views and made it a personal debate about his OWN views.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
@Willstyles -- i mean capricorn couldn't define feminism, black patriarchy, and lost the debate when he backed away from feminist views and made it a personal debate about his OWN views.

This is what i got from it. He couldn't define black feminism, he was speaking on his own views once Tariq backed him into a corner. There is no concrete ideology of black feminism, it is bullshyt. And can someone for the love of God answer me, why don't black feminist ever go at White men?

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
This is what i got from it. He couldn't define black feminism, he was speaking on his own views once Tariq backed him into a corner. There is no concrete ideology of black feminism, it is bullshyt. And can someone for the love of God answer me, why don't black feminist ever go at White men?

:ohhh:

There's something very strange and wrong with Black women and how they treat white people. They treat everyone better than black men. They really don't challenge anyone but Black men.

:snoop:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the 2nd debater was even worse with her hypocrisy. she spent the first 20 minutes railing on male leadership, only to say the problem with black men is they wont man up. when tariq asked for an example of manhood, first person she brought up was her father. :why: said he raised two daughters and provided everything they needed.

this is why i dont understand a lot of black women. bytch is looking DEAD at the benefits of male leadership, yet she still wants to toss it in the bushes.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
the 2nd debater was even worse with her hypocrisy. she spent the first 20 minutes railing on male leadership, only to say the problem with black men is they wont man up. when tariq asked for an example of manhood, first person she brought up was her father. :why: said he raised two daughters and provided everything they needed.

this is why i dont understand a lot of black women. bytch is looking DEAD at the benefits of male leadership, yet she still wants to toss it in the bushes.

I just finished the first part, that male caller could only define black male privilege as pastors in the church and then Tariq explained went in on him and there was a long pause when he couldn't rebuttal :dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I don't understand whats so hard to understand about women, who are black, supporting womens equality...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand whats so hard to understand about women, who are black, supporting womens equality...
they aren't fighting for womens equality though, they have no agenda at all besides complaining about black men and white women.