Zo Williams Show with both Tariq Nasheed & Tommy Sotomayor

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These stupid muthafukkas had technical difficulties and forgot to record the show. I couldn't even view it live. Totally unprofessional. Zo said they will do another show on Tommy show. Missed two hours of heat, nobody even heard it :why:. Don't they have back ups?

:snoop:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These stupid muthafukkas had technical difficulties and forgot to record the show. I couldn't even view it live. Totally unprofessional. Zo said they will do another show on Tommy show. Missed two hours of heat, nobody even heard it :why:. Don't they have back ups?

I don't fukk with that c00n sotomayor...Im dis-appointed I missed the homie Tariq on the show. Maybe another time.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I know it wasn't Tariq's fault... :mjpls:

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Where can I download audio of Tariq's stuff I never been a or to dive into his show fully. I need the audio to listen while at work.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I meant like a podcast or something. I download the audio for zo's show from seethatagain.blogspot.com n put it on my phone n listen the next day at work. I'm Trynna do that with this
you can download the the shows off macklessonsradio.com just right click on play/download and click 'save link as'

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
I see it now but some of the best ones u gotta pay for or did he stop doing it that way ?