Zanzibar Revolution 1964-The day Africans Slaughtered their Arab Enslavers

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
What do Zanzibar Arabs even look like? I'm getting conflicting reports:dahell:

Daps
Actually I'm the only poster in this thread actually providing links and pictures to support my points. Its the rest of yall who have just bought into the white supremacist myth that got us being victims all over the globe.

Why are yall so desperate to want the Zanzibar Arabs to be white?
Why are you constantly using strawman arguments?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Those "ayrabs" were also black.

Guess I must be the only person here who doesn't cheer for black on black violence.

Those genocidal jihadis were sand fukking Arabs that looked like Saudis and Persians.

They really had no place anywhere in Africa rica.
:camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
they don't look like any one thing. article even mentions how mixed the demographics were on the island... furthermore @Swagnificent said there are no fair skin arabs in Africa period... :gucci:

Yes.

Now that's not to say there aren't fair skin people in Africa. They are mostly found at the very tip of North Africa close to Europe. They are descendants of European slaves imported into Africa by the Moors. I linked a thread I made a few years ago discussing this very point.

Nowadays everyone in North Africa is called an Arab or Berber but those assumed identities. They are not in reference to the original and true Arabs. Similar to how Europeans living in Israel today are not really Jews.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those genocidal jihadis were sand fukking Arabs that looked like Saudis and Persians.

They really had no place anywhere in Africa rica.
:camby:

:dahell:

I just posted a picture of what the kids of the Sultan (aka ruler) of Zanzibar looked like. Here it is once again for you:

If the rulers of Zanzibar looked like this, how can you claim they were Saudis or Persians?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yes.

Now that's not to say there aren't fair skin people in Africa. They are mostly found at the very tip of North Africa close to Europe. They are descendants of European slaves imported into Africa by the Moors. I linked a thread I made a few years ago discussing this very point.

Nowadays everyone in North Africa is called an Arab or Berber but those assumed identities. They are not in reference to the original and true Arabs. Similar to how Europeans living in Israel today are not really Jews.
:duck:

pure bullshyt. the best part is you telling people from there they should travel. :dahell: and insisting on this bullshyt. like we not from there. W.O.A.T. poster. you lie like you breath. remember when you were a flat earther lawyer?

there's plenty of regular Arabs and South Asians in East Africa. take your own advice and travel there

cut the bullshyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's plenty of regular Arabs and South Asians in East Africa. take your own advice and travel there

You see here. This is your problem. The hell do you mean by "regular Arabs"? Are you trying to tell me a black Arab ain't "regular"?

Once again refer to this thread: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-original-arabs-were-described-as-black-people.210745/

Unlike you, this is a topic I have done research on. Stop talking to me in white supremacist code. If you really are a black man brush up on the true history of our people. The true "Arab" has always been a black man. Any non-black Arab you see in the world is someone whose ancestors converted to Islam and then assumed an Arab identity.

The original Arabs were black. Just like how the original Jews were black.

Asante

All Star
Daps
:dahell:

I just posted a picture of what the kids of the Sultan (aka ruler) of Zanzibar looked like. Here it is once again for you:

If the rulers of Zanzibar looked like this, how can you claim they were Saudis or Persians?

nikka these mf's were on some ANTI BLACK trader bullshyt against "their own" then yeah they needed to go, and most brutally.