Zanzibar Revolution 1964-The day Africans Slaughtered their Arab Enslavers

Daps
You do know this was black on black violence right?

The Zanzibar Arabs were black like Sudanese Arabs. Here is the most famous Zanzibar Arab slave owner and trader: Tippu Tip - Wikipedia

Stop assuming all arabs are pale skin cacs.
So what?

Arab is both an ethnicity and a cultural unit. I don't give a shyt if they were (mostly) SSA genetically. Those b*stards treated other people like shyt and they had to lose power. I don't approve the brutality of the revolution. It is tantamount to genocide but the Arab elite had to go or concede a considerable amount of power.
The only thing that was bad about the Zanzibar Revolution was that Zanzibar lost its monarchy and became another corrupt and shytty republic.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what?

Arab is both an ethnicity and a cultural unit. I don't give a shyt if they were (mostly) SSA genetically. Those b*stards treated other people like shyt and they had to lose power. I don't approve the brutality of the revolution. It is tantamount to genocide but the Arab elite had to go or concede a considerable amount of power.
The only thing that was bad about the Zanzibar Revolution was that Zanzibar lost its monarchy and became another corrupt and shytty republic.

You do know there was slavery all over Africa right? You got the same energy for all those other countries? Or are you just triggered by the word "Arab" and are assuming its non-black on black violence?

I used to be like ya'll till I gained consciousness on this issue. I would suggest you read this thread I made a few years ago: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/did...the-superiority-of-blacks-over-whites.553137/

After learning the truth about black history, I am no longer triggered by slavery. I know we have enslaved other races longer. And that a lot of modern enslavement of black people globally is hyperbole. Most of it was black on black. And if you look into white history you'll see lots of white on white enslavement. Thus there is no reason for us as modern people to get triggered by historical injustices. Its just a part of life.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
You do know there was slavery all over Africa right? You got the same energy for all those other countries? Or are you just triggered by the word "Arab" and are assuming its non-black on black violence?

I used to be like ya'll till I gained consciousness on this issue. I would suggest you read this thread I made a few years ago: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/did...the-superiority-of-blacks-over-whites.553137/

After learning the truth about black history, I am no longer triggered by slavery. I know we have enslaved other races longer. And that a lot of modern enslavement of black people globally is hyperbole. Most of it was black on black. And if you look into white history you'll see lots of white on white enslavement. Thus there is no reason for us as modern people to get triggered by historical injustices. Its just a part of life.
word is born..

slavery was part of life and practice throughout our old and modern age.

Daps

Whataboutism.
Bad argument is bad.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
false bullshyt

you really should stay banned

:dahell: how is it false?

The only Arabs in Africa are black like the Sudanese or Zanzibar Arabs or mulatto like the Berbers of North Africa. I think you need to watch less TV and travel more.

I personally have met only 2 Arabs from Africa in America. One from Sudan and the other from Morroco. Both were phenotypically black. The Sudanese guy was very dark skin and looked like he coulda been from here. And the Morrocan was a light skin girl who without the headscarf looked like an average black girl from America.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
word is born..

slavery was part of life and practice throughout our old and modern age.

I just hate this victim mentality we have been trained to have. For example, cacs know the "Arabs" in places like Sudan and Zanzibar are black. But yet if you watched the news back in the 2000s when the Darfur shyt was going on it kept saying "Arabs are slaughtering blacks". As an uninformed observer you would think our people are getting victimized once again. But then you see the images and the "Arabs" doing the killings are as black as the "blacks" they are killing. Then you learn its not really about race or tribe but in fact a war over resources (i.e. water).

The Darfur situation really opened my eyes to this trick played by white supremacists. They want us to only see ourselves as victims historically. When in reality we have been ruling this world for most of its history. Black folks really need to wake up to this. Stop viewing slavery through the lens of white supremacy. Start viewing it through its proper lens. Which is something we started and enacted on others and ourselves for most of our history.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:dahell: how is it false?

The only Arabs in Africa are black like the Sudanese or Zanzibar Arabs or mulatto like the Berbers of North Africa. I think you need to watch less TV and travel more.

I personally have met only 2 Arabs from Africa in America. One from Sudan and the other from Morroco. Both were phenotypically black. The Sudanese guy was very dark skin and looked like he coulda been from here. And the Morrocan was a light skin girl who without the headscarf looked like an average black girl from America.
theres a ton of non Black Arabs in Africa

I grew up in Kenya around Arabs and went to Tanzania often. You making shyt up AS USUAL. one of the W.O.A.T. posters

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whataboutism.
Bad argument is bad.

How is it a bad argument?

Look at North Africa for example. Do you know there were more WHITE slaves imported into North Africa than BLACK slaves taken to North America? I made another thread about this topic a few years ago. Read this: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/whi...rs-the-untold-history-of-north-africa.539788/

So how should we deal with the Moors enslaving white Europeans? You want us to hate them too?

At the end of the day, slavery by itself has no impact on modern people. Our issues as black people are the result of white supremacy. Educate yourself on true black history and you won't get triggered by topics about slavery. You'll learn we got our licks in first.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Interesting piece... independence was necessary but the method was madness

using rape as a war tactic and killing kids was definitely barbaric

that part, like I’m glad they got they independence but the gang rape and murdering of kids sheesh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
theres a ton of non Black Arabs in Africa

I grew up in Kenya around Arabs and went to Tanzania often. You making shyt up AS USUAL. one of the W.O.A.T. posters

Most of them are mixed. Its like saying Klay Thompson is white because he isn't 100% black.

Its funny how in America we have the one drop rule where any amount of blackness makes you black. But globally its the opposite. Any amount of non-blackness makes you non-black.

Those "Kenyan Arabs" have significant black ancestry.

Daps
How is it a bad argument?

Look at North Africa for example. Do you know there were more WHITE slaves imported into North Africa than BLACK slaves taken to North America? I made another thread about this topic a few years ago. Read this: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/whi...rs-the-untold-history-of-north-africa.539788/

So how should we deal with the Moors enslaving white Europeans? You want us to hate them too?

At the end of the day, slavery by itself has no impact on modern people. Our issues as black people are the result of white supremacy. Educate yourself on true black history and you won't get triggered by topics about slavery. You'll learn we got our licks in first.
You do realise that all your arguments against me are based on strawmen and whataboutism? Simple as that.