Zanzibar Revolution 1964-The day Africans Slaughtered their Arab Enslavers

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Most of them are mixed. Its like saying Klay Thompson is white because he isn't 100% black.

Its funny how in America we have the one drop rule where any amount of blackness makes you black. But globally its the opposite. Any amount of non-blackness makes you non-black.

Those "Kenyan Arabs" have significant black ancestry.
breh please shut the fukk up and stop lying. we have plenty of East African posters here to shut down your bullshyt.

:stopitslime:

AJD

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: how is it false?

The only Arabs in Africa are black like the Sudanese or Zanzibar Arabs or mulatto like the Berbers of North Africa. I think you need to watch less TV and travel more.

I personally have met only 2 Arabs from Africa in America. One from Sudan and the other from Morroco. Both were phenotypically black. The Sudanese guy was very dark skin and looked like he coulda been from here. And the Morrocan was a light skin girl who without the headscarf looked like an average black girl from America.
The Arabic slavers that enslaved other Africans looked more like this but keep cookin c00n:mjpls:

1200px-Meccan_merchant_and_his_Circassian_slave.jpg

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
much of the Arab elite who dominated the island's politics made little effort to hide their racist views of the black majority as their inferiors, a people fit only for slavery.[17] In Parliament, the Minister of Finance Juma Aley responded to questions from Karume by insultingly saying he need not answer questions from a mere "boatman".[18] Aley further explained in another speech in Parliament that if Arabs were over-represented in the Cabinet, it was not because of racism, but rather it was only because the mental abilities of blacks were so abysmally low and the mental abilities of Arabs like himself were so high, a remark that enraged the black majority.

Those arabs ain't black and don't think of themselves as black. There shouldn't be here. Plus it wasn't only arabs but also South Asians who ruled the country and treated black people as second-class citizens.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its amazing that the Arabs could hold such condescending attitudes towards black Africans when they themselves had been through the exact same degradation by the brittish for centuries.

How on earth can one party be superior to another party, when they both got the white man's boots on their neck?:dahell:

If the two of them worked together, they might have achieved self determination and greater wealth for their respective groups. Their relationship reminds me eerily of the relationship poor white people and black people got in the states. :beli:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Its amazing that the Arabs could hold such condescending attitudes towards black Africans when they themselves had been through the exact same degradation by the brittish for centuries.

How on earth can one party be superior to another party, when they both got the white man's boots on their neck?:dahell:

If the two of them worked together, they might have achieved self determination and greater wealth for their respective groups. Their relationship reminds me eerily of the relationship poor white people and black people got in the states. :beli:

Islam explicitly introduces and condones race based slavery so that is an integral component of their culture unfortunately.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh please shut the fukk up and stop lying. we have plenty of East African posters here to shut down your bullshyt.

:stopitslime:

Please cite how they shut me down?

They the same foreigners who will say light skin black americans aren't black because of non-black admixture in the past.

I'm not denying these so-called "Arabs" view themselves as different than native "Africans". The concept of race differs around the world. However, that doesn't change the fact that they have significant black admixture and that most of the original "Arabs" from Arabia were black. Just like the original "Jews".

You c00ns are just not up on the true history of things. Yall done accepted the white supremacist version of how things happened.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do realise that all your arguments against me are based on strawmen and whataboutism? Simple as that.

And?

You came in here whining about slavery. I told you we did worse in the past to cacs. We enslaved them as well. And most of the slavery that occurred in Africa was black on black.

So save me this p*ssy shyt. I know the truth about our history. Why should I whine like a bytch about black on black violence when cacs don't whine about when they enslaved each other?

You just bought into the white supremacist BS that we've been the only people enslaved throughout history so you've built this victim mentality everytime slavery is mentioned. I've gone past that lie and learned the truth about history. Its why stories like this don't move me in the least bit anymore.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Arabic slavers that enslaved other Africans looked more like this but keep cookin c00n:mjpls:

1200px-Meccan_merchant_and_his_Circassian_slave.jpg

So you post a random picture with no description on who these people are. While I post a link to Tippu Tip. The most notorious Arab slave trader from Zanzibar who is clearly black.

BTW the guy on the right looks to have clear black admixture. But go ahead and buy into the white supremacist version of history where black people are always being enslaved and dominated by non-blacks.

Since you believe this version of history so much, please explain to me why our people are always being enslaved by others? I don't see Asians or Indians being enslaved all over the globe. Why is it just us? You believe the white supremacist that we're inferior and thus easily ruled over? You believe the white supremacist lie Africans never built any civilizations and any evidence of it found Africa can be attributed to outsiders like the so-called Arabs?

Keep buying into the white version of history like an idiot.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
much of the Arab elite who dominated the island's politics made little effort to hide their racist views of the black majority as their inferiors, a people fit only for slavery.[17] In Parliament, the Minister of Finance Juma Aley responded to questions from Karume by insultingly saying he need not answer questions from a mere "boatman".[18] Aley further explained in another speech in Parliament that if Arabs were over-represented in the Cabinet, it was not because of racism, but rather it was only because the mental abilities of blacks were so abysmally low and the mental abilities of Arabs like himself were so high, a remark that enraged the black majority.

Those arabs ain't black and don't think of themselves as black. There shouldn't be here. Plus it wasn't only arabs but also South Asians who ruled the country and treated black people as second-class citizens.

You do know lots of East Africans who many on here accept as "black" hold very similar views and also enslaved other "Africans". You might need to brush up on how the Sudanese, Ethiopians, and Somalians operate. All have a history of slavery when it comes to other Africans and similarly viewed themselves as different and superior.

And if you know anything about European history you'll see the same thing. The Ancient Greeks, for example, viewed themselves as different from the "barbaric" Germanic tribes to the north. They enslaved many of them and thought they were inferior.

Study the truth about history rather than the white supremacist version of it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Swagnificent should be banned. He's derailing the thread.

There' lots of Arabs in Africa and they are not black.

Interesting. I'm derailing this thread eventhough I'm the only one to show a picture of a verified Zanzibar Arab who traded and owned slaves.

Ya'll can cook on the white supremacist version of history which always has us as victims. I'll just keep linking yall to the truth like those threads I made on the Moors enslaving 1.25 million Europeans and on a 9th century Arab writing on the Superiority of Black People over Whites.

The white supremacists would be proud of you.