Zanzibar Revolution 1964-The day Africans Slaughtered their Arab Enslavers

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Islam explicitly introduces and condones race based slavery so that is an integral component of their culture unfortunately.

And?

You do know who were the most enslaved people by Islam? It was white Europeans. And the Arabs even had a specific name for them. "Mamluks". Read here about the Mamluks: Mamluk - Wikipedia

The word Mamluk is Arabic for slave. It was used to describe Muslims of slave origin. And the mark of slave origin at that time was white skin. If you've seen any image of a Mamluk it's that of a white person. This is in direct contrast to the Arabs who at that time were defined by their black skin. And in most pictures were depicted as being black.

Here is a picture that shows what I'm saying:

AMamelukeonhorsebackwithaPitonorfoo.jpg

The description below describes the two white individuals in this picture as Mamluks while it describes the black man as a "Bedouin". Bedouin was a term used to describe the pure Arab desert dweller.

The painter of the this picture is clearly telling us that pure Arabs (aka Bedouins) were of a different race than the people called Mamluks. The Mamluks were white while the pure Arab was black.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
You do know this was black on black violence right?

The Zanzibar Arabs were black like Sudanese Arabs. Here is the most famous Zanzibar Arab slave owner and trader: Tippu Tip - Wikipedia

Stop assuming all arabs are pale skin cacs.

Are you also forgetting the South Asians that were killed in the revolution?

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
And?

You do know who were the most enslaved people by Islam? It was white Europeans. And the Arabs even had a specific name for them. "Mamluks". Read here about the Mamluks: Mamluk - Wikipedia

The word Mamluk is Arabic for slave. It was used to describe Muslims of slave origin. And the mark of slave origin at that time was white skin. If you've seen any image of a Mamluk it's that of a white person. This is in direct contrast to the Arabs who at that time were defined by their black skin. And in most pictures were depicted as being black.

Here is a picture that shows what I'm saying:

AMamelukeonhorsebackwithaPitonorfoo.jpg

The description below describes the two white individuals in this picture as Mamluks while it describes the black man as a "Bedouin". Bedouin was a term used to describe the pure Arab desert dweller.

The painter of the this picture is clearly telling us that pure Arabs (aka Bedouins) were of a different race than the people called Mamluks. The Mamluks were white while the pure Arab was black.

So?

What is the point of all these posts? Are you saying slavery was/is okay?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you saying slavery was/is okay?

No. I'm saying it was a normal part of human history with Europeans being the biggest victims of it NOT US. I'm trying to counter the white supremacist myth that has us always being dominated and enslaved by non-blacks.

The truth is more Europeans have been enslaved by black people than the other way around. Why is it that cacs hide this version of their history while always putting the enslavement of black folks by cacs in our face?

Ya'll need to realize that if you keep telling a people they are inferior, they will begin to internalize it. Studying the truth about history is the only way we can free our people from the mental shackles we still find ourselves in to this day. Believing the white supremacist version of history when it comes to slavery is that mental shackle.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Its amazing that the Arabs could hold such condescending attitudes towards black Africans when they themselves had been through the exact same degradation by the brittish for centuries.

How on earth can one party be superior to another party, when they both got the white man's boots on their neck?:dahell:

If the two of them worked together, they might have achieved self determination and greater wealth for their respective groups. Their relationship reminds me eerily of the relationship poor white people and black people got in the states. :beli:
People only fight unfair fights and victimize those they feel are weaker than them

qwer

Banned
Daps
you’d have to be a special kind of sick to murder a child and force yourself on women, and it won’t make it even killing the men who did it will
So if someone raped your wife and your mother and raped your kids, you mean to tell me you would just forgive them?

Daps
And?

You came in here whining about slavery. I told you we did worse in the past to cacs. We enslaved them as well. And most of the slavery that occurred in Africa was black on black.

So save me this p*ssy shyt. I know the truth about our history. Why should I whine like a bytch about black on black violence when cacs don't whine about when they enslaved each other?

You just bought into the white supremacist BS that we've been the only people enslaved throughout history so you've built this victim mentality everytime slavery is mentioned. I've gone past that lie and learned the truth about history. Its why stories like this don't move me in the least bit anymore.
Nope. Not once in my posts on this thread did I mention 'slavery'. But you did.
As I said your whole argument is based on a strawman and whataboutism. STFU and grow a brain.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope. Not once in my posts on this thread did I mention 'slavery'. But you did.
As I said your whole argument is based on a strawman and whataboutism. STFU and grow a brain.

Actually I'm the only poster in this thread actually providing links and pictures to support my points. Its the rest of yall who have just bought into the white supremacist myth that got us being victims all over the globe.

Why are yall so desperate to want the Zanzibar Arabs to be white?