Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana [PS4/Vita][May 25] - Action JRPG Brehs..

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think imma cop brehs :francis:

is it really lit?
Its a really solid action rpg, the thing that hooked me the most was the combat and how precise it can be from Just guard to dodging. But that all depends on the difficulty you play it on. It drags a bit but its a really solid game that I'd recommend to any jrpg fan.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Its a really solid action rpg, the thing that hooked me the most was the combat and how precise it can be from Just guard to dodging. But that all depends on the difficulty you play it on. It drags a bit but its a really solid game that I'd recommend to any jrpg fan.
Will cop this weekend and add to backlog :mjgrin:

The storyline seems dope too.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Have they announce when the CS3 is dropping in NA, I stopped playing cs2 just cause I dont wanna deal with the a cliff hanger waiting for it :francis:
Trails of Cold Steel II doesn't end on a cliffhanger. It does a good job of wrapping up many of the plot threads of the first game while at the same time ending in a place where instead of saying "I can't believe they ended it there. I have to know what happens next" you feel more like "Hmm that's different and I'm highly interested to see where they take things next."

If you played Trails in the Sky and saw how SC ended it sort of ends like that.