Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana [PS4/Vita][May 25] - Action JRPG Brehs..

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Took out the captain with one shot

tenor.gif

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
This was a fun fukking game.. Got this and Ys: Origins on the PS4 - it's getting that console visibility now, so here's hoping it starts getting a bit more mainstream shine

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I picked this game up during Christmas break and finally beat it (had it in the backlog). Very dope game, now I wanna check out the other games in the series.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This was such a fun game. Hyped for 9, hopefully the West gets it this year but I doubt it...

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just got this (along with Yakuza 6, Yakuza Kiwami 2 & Tales of Beseria; they're all on sale, all collectively costing about the price of 1 full price game) today for Father's Day from the misses. Seems like it'll be a good game. How ya'll brehs feeling about it? I never played the series before, but it looks fairly decent enough, if not a tad underlevelled graphically.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just got this (along with Yakuza 6, Yakuza Kiwami 2 & Tales of Beseria; they're all on sale, all collectively costing about the price of 1 full price game) today for Father's Day from the misses. Seems like it'll be a good game. How ya'll brehs feeling about it? I never played the series before, but it looks fairly decent enough, if not a tad underlevelled graphically.
One of the most fun straight up action JRPGS I've ever played. So much fun mastering the combat system and wrecking shyt. The story also picks up as you go. Amazing game IMO

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Falcom games suck graphically, as they aren't a big studio and don't have big sales. Ys is all about the gameplay and Trails is all about the story/world.