Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana [PS4/Vita][May 25] - Action JRPG Brehs..

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uh breh you can't use every one in the last fight. Was your last fight against the sea monster or the tree of life?

You mightn't have got the true ending breh.
I played on Nightmare mode, so idk if that gives you the true ending or not but, but I fought like a huge Dragon thing and dont recall fighting anything after that. I might have gotten the bad ending lol. I did almost everything tho so idk.

I'll agree on the combat being amazing and even the events and side quest.

I'm being kind of harsh on the game but that extra dragged out story really killed some of the enjoyment for me. Still the combat>>>>>>almost everything I've played since Tales of Vesperia

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Happy Console Gamer and Game Sack Joe never shut up about Ys. They even did a New Year's Ys Special this year.

I may have to pick this one up sometime. Would like to play Book I & II as well.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
If you enjoy Japanese action rpgs, then yes.

Thanks

I loved Nioh (edit: I actually meant Nier) and put in mad work and loved the upgrade system.

I have GoW4 now and miss actions RPG so I think I will kop this

Thanks to this thread!

Last edited:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trials of Cold Steel isn't out on ps4 yet. Coming but right now it's only ps3 and vita.
Have they announce when the CS3 is dropping in NA, I stopped playing cs2 just cause I dont wanna deal with the a cliff hanger waiting for it :francis: