Youtube terminates the channel of Cynthia G; an anti-black misandrist who called for all black male babies to be aborted

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
like I said in the other thread about her…how do these ppl actually survive? How do you put your face out there on social media doing shyt like this and expect to make a living? You can’t possibly have a regular job doing this shyt.
Survive? She was probably making 20-25k monthly off that channel spewing her crap, she wasnt thinking about no regular job, she was milking that channel by filling womens heads with whatever propaganda was gonna keep the bills paid..

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Survive? She was probably making 20-25k monthly off that channel spewing her crap, she wasnt thinking about no regular job, she was milking that channel by filling womens heads with whatever propaganda was gonna keep the bills paid..

That 20k a month...is now gone. Going from 20k to nothing is a big problem but fukk her!!!

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well, I take a different approach to this fukkshyt

I wish Youtube would keep her channel up and running … because the pivot she made from 4+ years ago

where she’s basically telling black women to abort black males babies

to wishing death on black men

and celebrating when black men get killed

I truly believe it’s beneficial for her channel to remain up so delusional, black man can know the hatred of a high portion black women have towards us
Who gives a fukk. You act like black men don’t know that there are woman that don’t fukk with us who cares. My problem is that just because someone may have a traumatic experience from one group they start deeming the shyt as fact. Yes there is trash black men and black women but at the same time there are good ones out there as well.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I've heard his name mentioned in other streams, but never took the time to check his channel out.

Based on your reply, it sounds like I ain't missed out.
I have NOTHING against him but I can’t watch him for long periods myself so I was wondering how someone on here was watching his stuff :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They all need to go. You watch ONE video for entertainment purposes and your YouTube is flooded with clips and similar content. I can see how it corrupts the minds of any and everybody. Especially young men and women.
If you a slave to algorithms you was prob born a sucka anyway. Dudes need to get off the Internet or get a chaperon if they can't manage not to click on bullshyt.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
well, I take a different approach to this fukkshyt

I wish Youtube would keep her channel up and running … because the pivot she made from 4+ years ago

where she’s basically telling black women to abort black males babies

to wishing death on black men

and celebrating when black men get killed

I truly believe it’s beneficial for her channel to remain up so delusional, black man can know the hatred of a high portion black women have towards us
Nah fukk that. Our haters and the ones who support/enable/observe them have made themselves very clear over the past few years, now it's time to get them out of the paint.