Youtube terminates the channel of Cynthia G; an anti-black misandrist who called for all black male babies to be aborted

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I denounce her message and never watched her videos in my life. I don’t watch much YouTube so she was nowhere on my radar, compared to Kevin Samuels who was definitely more mainstream. Brehs aren’t ignoring it because of women. There’s not enough women on this site. They’re saying to ignore it because as several said in this thread, they don’t feel like making a concerted effort to stop it and feel that it’s unproductive. I disagree with this wholeheartedly and have always said that men should do the same as women do and band together to target women making this type of content. I have seen men on this site discouraging other men for reasons such as, “men don’t complain” and “it’s a waste of time”.

Why would women go hard to remove her channel if men don’t seem to care? Ive always heard that it takes a lot of effort to get these people removed so you’re asking women to focus on making a list of sponsors, emailing sponsors, and reporting the content repeatedly. So it takes a long time and dedication. And it also would call for men to join in on anti Black talk against women. The problem isn’t simping. It’s that men aren’t really concerned about it.

You are being to generous a lot of Black men are ignorant ass fukk and it’s by design. A lot of us don’t understand the potential danger of this rhetoric.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
We all have one in our family somewhere.For my family, it was my aunt.Rest her soul because she recently passed from colon cancer, but she was a a real knockout.People always told her she favored Vanity(Denise Matthews).Which was ironic because her name was also Denise..But yeah, brothers from all walks of life tried to get at her.Even Magic Johnson put his bid in..But nah, she liked weirdo white guys.I'm talking broke hippy, John Lennon on acid looking muthafukka's.One time she had a major crush on this Adam Driver looking white dude who worked as a cashier at Ralph's supermarket.She'd look for any reason to go shopping at that Ralph's.When she finally worked up enough nerve to holler at him, "Adam" told her he was gay:francis:....These were some scraggly, motley looking white dudes I tell you.A brother could be balling out of control, but she wanted nothing to do with them.
:patrice:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This post is a lot of fiction. And anyone who takes the time to read the actual article will understand this. It even starts by mentioning that a reader asked Ars to investigate the issue. This wasn't something that was independently initiated by the woman who wrote the article. She even cites another article on how YT ignores similar content whether it's misogynistic, racist or whatever, and how it's likely because of monetization. And not for the ridiculous reasons you're inventing. You're trying to spin this as something else in your quest to further your white woman worshiping agenda and it is ridiculous. And embarrassing.

@yung Herbie Hancock the people are starting to catch on to your propaganda,I told you the clock was ticking. You cant keep ducking and running from these allegations,the picture is clear:respect: