Youtube terminates the channel of Cynthia G; an anti-black misandrist who called for all black male babies to be aborted

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:comeon:What do think the word "ignore" means? It means don't engage with it at ALL, which includes reporting the content.
Nope.. I report all the shyt that get posted here. don't watch none of it. Been said that you can respond to them without being part of their content engagement which includes flagging content.

I think fools need shyt literally spelled out every time. Nobody said let them live unobstructed. That was your takeaway. Reporting is not engaging. :duck:arguing and directly responding to them is.... I'm sure you know the difference but you needed to shyt on people and dap yourself up :lolbron:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The banning of her channel also bans her from google adsense, she'll no longer be able to make money from YT direct...

She is fukked for life!!

excited-so.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
YouTube got some crazy tech/AI...It works to take down someone like Cyn G, but it's flawed.The system is too sensitive.Especially when it comes to commenting.The AI fails to understand context.You can't have a friendly dialogue where you disagree;not even a little bit.The AI will mark it as "Offensive" or Spam.I've heard if you leave more than 10 comments in a day, the AI will start to suspect you're a spam bot.I've had my comments paused 6 times in the last 3 weeks.I really have no idea why.They don't show you where you fukked up.They just send you a notification saying something like "Commenting Paused For The Next 24 Hours".The reason they always give me is "Spam"..And if it continues, my YouTube channel will be terminated.I have no idea what the fukk is going on.I just stopped commenting on YouTube altogether.I don't troll or talk shyt to people.Some people just might be targeted for censorship:francis:

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
We have to start calling people like her and Tommy Sotomayor what they are, white supremacists in blackface. They deserve the same treatment as the Milo Younapolis’s and David Dukes of the world, get them the fukk up outta here.

Also in the tweet, someone mentioned it was only older BW who watched her anyways. Almost all of those older broads have black children, they for sure are trying to influence their daughters with that racist rhetoric.

Last edited:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Nope.. I report all the shyt that get posted here. don't watch none of it. Been said that you can respond to them without being part of their content engagement which includes flagging content.

I think fools need shyt literally spelled out every time. Nobody said let them live unobstructed. That was your takeaway. Reporting is not engaging. :duck:arguing and directly responding to them is.... I'm sure you know the difference but you needed to shyt on people and dap yourself up :lolbron:
Knowing what words mean and comprehending things based off their definition is not "my takeaway" or a "reason to shyt on people and dap myself up". If y'all aren't articulate enough to explain what you mean using the right terminology, that's your problem, not mine.

But whatever you say. I guess you were one of the folks I was talking about in that post though. :mjlol:

Hit dogs holler.

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
Bringing this back

Now ask yourself after reading this, who do you sound like? Same court, different team, who’s right and who’s wrong, because both sides claim the same thing but with the opposing gender. Same conversation for generations after generations, and we’re still multiplying as a community year after year (and no I do not believe that 13% bullshyt). Leave the c00ns to c00n until they start posing as a potential threat.

https://m.youtube.com/@CynG/about

Prime example right here. Bedwenches with over 55 million YouTube views and over 120,000 YouTube subscribers, AND being placed on nationally syndicated channels like Fox should be taken very seriously before it’s too late.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Good shyt. Apparently other similar YT channels are deleting certain videos out of fear of the hammer coming down.
200w.gif

I saw a divestor channel a few weeks back that had an avatar of a woman on a swing, with it being held up by a black man on a noose. It had me speechless. People had been reporting it, but YT refused to do anything.
god damn :why:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
We have to start calling people like her and Tommy Sotomayor what they are, white supremacists in blackface. They deserve the same treatment as the Milo Younapolis’s and David Dukes of the world, get them the fukk up outta here.
:francis:It’s not going to happen because both black men and women. Be making excuses for their internet mommies and daddies. Bitter black women in these gender war spaces are fighting hard for ol girl. To get her channel back saying things like “she’s telling the truth about black men.” Black men in them spaces do it too. When their favorite redpill/gender war content creators gets attacked.